The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why Do People Hate It When I Throw Tesla Balls Them?

Drakonnan180

They don't like it. But it IS extremely useful. I have heard this story a few times, had it happen to me, and committed it a few times as well.

The Stalker comes for the helpless person who just farmed :Captain Vor: for items, and is panicking. Good guy Vauban tells him in some manner to sit tight and let Vauban do his work. Vauban throws all his energy's worth of Tesla's on the person, who is then told to rush at the Stalker. The Stalker, from all the sustained damage at once, has all health drained, actually killing him. From the times I have been in this scenario, the Stalker died all times, because he had all health/shield eaten away at once, not allowing the invincibility activator to kick in. It is hilarious when this happens, and the Stalker disintegrates like a Grineer Lancer.

This is just a story showing how useful the Tesla's are.

Because it inhibits my ability to play.

I don't care if we all get exp if I landed at least one shot, I like being able to play the game, which involves shooting and hitting stuff, and having things die before I can draw a bead on them or even see them diminishes my play experience.

Doesn't bother me at all. Stick your balls all over me please, I need enemies to stay the hell away from me, and I use Latron so most of the time I will drop them before your balls. Heh. Balls. Dropped. Heh. Heheh.

I'll shut up now.

Telsa balls on the back are fine, It at least saves you from getting raped from behind. But anything on the front obscures the players view and it is annoying.

p.s. you can stick them to your own sentinel, just run forwards while looking up and back and throw them. If you get it right your sentinel will be covered in them.

Edited by bmason

Maybe if we complain hard enough they'll make another mod for it. Somewhere in the lines between "Slippery Balls" or "Ball repellent". And god forbid the use of "Hand Spring" and "Slippery Balls" being used on the same warframe. Cause all you'll end up doing is crawl all over the floor, no innuendo intended there.

if you crouch and aim a bit to the right of your sentinel you can stick it.

the angle you throw can change depending on the weapon you have out (initial hand position when he goes to toss).

also I enjoy making my sentinel manly by giving him many balls!

Edited by Kreegan

They don't like it. But it IS extremely useful. I have heard this story a few times, had it happen to me, and committed it a few times as well.

The Stalker comes for the helpless person who just farmed :Captain Vor: for items, and is panicking. Good guy Vauban tells him in some manner to sit tight and let Vauban do his work. Vauban throws all his energy's worth of Tesla's on the person, who is then told to rush at the Stalker. The Stalker, from all the sustained damage at once, has all health drained, actually killing him. From the times I have been in this scenario, the Stalker died all times, because he had all health/shield eaten away at once, not allowing the invincibility activator to kick in. It is hilarious when this happens, and the Stalker disintegrates like a Grineer Lancer.

This is just a story showing how useful the Tesla's are.

Good guy Vauban? More like bad guy Trollban...