The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thank You De For All The Hard Work You Put Into This Game, And Fun You Have Given Me!

EclipsedHusky

I felt that the team over at DE deserve a big thank you from us. The people that actually like this game and hope to see it strive on.

Also thank you for giving us, the Masters, and GMs a say in things for the game. Hope to see more polls. Maybe a weapon one next time. :D

Please leave any of your whining or childish complaints out of my topic, you already have about three you can go into and join their whine parties.

I've supported DE since Dark Sector. Loved that game to death (still play it from time to time). Even though that game wasn't how DE wanted it, it was still good. And when I saw what Warframe was some odd months ago, I was pretty much hooked. I love what Warframe is and what's going on with it and I'd love to see it grow into something nobody in the gaming world is going to forget.

Never played Dark Sector, only heard good about it though since WF made it come up. Can't wait for U9 @.@ so many things!

You can get Dark Sector on Steam for 10 bucks. I definitely recommend it if you liked Resident Evil 4.

When I first started playing Warframe, it struck me as the type of game I would only pick up once in a while, the type of game that I wouldn't pay much attention to, or focus on.

However, I have been continuously pleasantly surprised since the day I have begun playing. Warframe has blown me away. It is the only game that I play at the moment and I am simply in love with it. The so-called "grindy" gameplay does not bore me, and the thought of new content excites me a lot. The art style is absolutely perfect. It honestly makes me reminisce in past favourites of mines in videogames, particularly Global Agenda (don't ask) but with much more fluid action. The mechanics are all solid, and solidly defined, the graphics for the game generate some serious eyecandy too. Honestly my only gripes with Warframe are the lack of lore, which I know will most likely be expanded, and secondly, the lack of a game soundtrack and consistent game sound effects..something I hope will improve with time, but ultimately does not ruin the game either.

I'll definitely be sticking around for a lot longer..I'm actually out-of-country on a trip at the moment and haven't been able to play for the past month or so, and I'm really looking forward to getting back in a few weeks and being able to just chill out and play. I'm very picky when it comes to videogames but this just hits home on so many levels as such an awesome freakin' game!

Fight well, my fellow Tenno!

Edit: And thank you DE for the incredible work!!

Edited by Churpy

Please leave any of your whining or childish complaints out of my topic...

You seem to have misunderstood the meaning of the word "forum".  In the same way that the so-called "whining" threads entertain contrary opinions, you shouldn't shirk from differing opinions either; it only makes it appear as though you're aiming to avoid having to justify an indefensible viewpoint.

I'd also like to suggest that the so-called "whining" threads are also posted by players who support Warframe.  Please be respectful.

Played Dust 514 solidly for 2 months and have now played this game solidly for 2.5 weeks. This is how a beta should be. Dust is all potential and I believe it will live up to it's potential (Soon), but Warframe is awesome. It has potential, but as it stands it has great gameplay and doesn't have bugs that render it unplayable. It has a development team that provide regular and insightful feedback to the player base, regular forum posts from company insiders, bi-weekly livestreams... and it has Space Ninjas!! :D

Edited by FractalMind