Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best Nikana Stance for Volt Prime.

KeiYinXI

Question

Hello, I'm currently finishing my Nikana Prime, I'm just missing the Hilt, and frankly I'm not too sure on how to get the hilt, but aside from that.. I'd like to ask which is the best Nikana stance for Volt Prime? I'm mainly using a general build for Volt, with a steel charge mod.

3 answers to this question

Nikana has 3 equally good stances, it all comes down to personal preference. Blind Justice might be the best suited for slashing and running were it not for an akward downward stab that halts you, best way to avoid this is by going in melee mode. 

If you want a weapon for cutting your enemies down while running at top speed, then Destreza is the weapon for you.

youll rarely ever find that one specific stance is best for using with a specific warframe, you are better off asking for opinions on which nikana stance is best for the weapon in general. Volt doesn't have any particularity that would make any of the stances better or worse for him.

So Volt uses his speed power to boost melee attack speed but you don't want to lose the ability to execute combos and finishers.

People often default to Blind Justice for speed in one-on-one situations, but for Volt, Decisive Judgement wins in spades.

DJ's higher damage and far superior range when used in combination with Fury, Reach, and Volt's speed is devastating, especially against multiple targets in close proximity as you cover short distance.

Tranquil Cleave is smooth elegance.

Blind Justice is fast and deadly.

But nothing beats Decisive Judgement for far-reaching lethality.

Edited by (PS4)Silverback73