Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Force Weapons

WWW.NFL.COM

So I had an idea for a few weapons.

Force Blunderbuss - a blunderbuss styled similarly to the boltor. It would create a large cone of force that can stagger, throw back, or even explode enemies. The amount of damage dealt/ the effect of the damage would depend on what section of the cone they are in. If they are in the front of the cone they recieve the maximum amount of damage and if it kills them they burst in to meat chunks (because who or down) and recieve most of the damage. At the edge of the cone they recieve a smaller amount of damage and are only staggered. It would have a slow fire rate so stun locking wouldn't really b possible (for some balancing of a sort). I think the idea could uses a little more flehing out but the basic idea is there

(or just a blunderbuss type weapon would be cool)

Force Gauntlets - orokin styled gauntlets that are slim and are fitted to the warframe (not very bulky). The normal attack would position your warframe into a horse stance and would make slow palm based strikes, the warframe taking a step with each strike that create a small cones of damage with a chance to stagger enemies. The charge attack would create a high damaging tunnel of force that lifts enemies off their feet and throws them back. The ground pound would b a powerful AOE simar to the shockwave MOA's attack. the slide attack would be a light AOE knock down/stagger. And the downed enemy attack would be a single charged blast that can turn the enemy into meat.

So right now thats all I have, a force pistol seems a bit strange to me. But if you can figure out a way for it to work feel free to share your ideas. Please feel free to add to the weapons or criticize them (as long as its constructive). I really love the idea of these weapons and woukd love to see them implemented in the game.

One more thing: I realize that the Blunderbuss Idea is similar to the Force Gun from the Dead Space series. I still just think that force weapons would fit perfectly in the Warframe universe

I imagine you could do the same with rifles.  Instead of a wide cone, it'd just be much more focused and have a longer range.

Flux Rifle?

It staggers the enemy^^ (if they have not changed it)

But the idea of force weapons sounds not that bad, the Blunderbuss sounds a little bit like the Dead Space Force Rifle

Edited by LazerusKI

So..  basically gravity weapons.  That is both terrifying and awesome.  

I imagine you could do the same with rifles.  Instead of a wide cone, it'd just be much more focused and have a longer range.

I like it! But would it be a powerful semi-auto sniper rifle or a less powerful full-auto heavy machine gun (this kind if gun didn't really make sense to be a light weapon)