Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please Allow Accidentally-Disconnected Players To Rejoin Completed Session.

Twilight053

Please allow accidentally-disconnected players to rejoin completed session: That's right, I said it. 'Accidentally-disconnected' ones. There are some times where players' internet disconnects itself for like a split second, resulting Warframe's immediate disconnect.

It gets rather annoying when you've finally beaten a really hard alert mission with friends, then disconnected accidentally. With your supposed-to-be prize fell into oblivion.

It gets even more annoying especially in defense mission, the problem is that the defense session is considered completed when you have gone past wave 5. There's this one time me and my friends hunting rare T3 prize at Narcissus, Pluto. Up to wave 20, when I suddenly got disconnected at wave 18. And guess what: My friends got the rare T3 prize, but not me because I can't join, ticked me off bad. I am sure this happened often to other players.

---

You know, if this suggestion ever gets implemented, here's a few points to help you:

- Have the host save the information about: Who is in the mission when they have completed the objective.

- Disallow players to rejoin completed session if they have disconnected themselves on purpose.

- Disallow players to rejoin completed defense session if they chose to have the prize, and if they disconnect on purpose.

Edited by Twilight053