The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

DE, No More Frame Reworks Please. Just Stop

Issxi

5 minutes ago, -1459.Voltage- said:

games do die when Devs do not please it's players though. Sure sometimes you need to take the heat for much needed changes such as ash, BUT sortie changes, the riven system, and the delays of major updates BY MONTHS that take 1 HOUR to complete doesn't show efficiency. All I am saying is that this nerf was needed, but ~60% of the reworks DE does are not very good. DE has nerfed:

Prova

Limbo

Hydroid

Mag TWICE (Gmag, Rework)

Mirage TWICE

Excalibur

Trinity

Nekros

and more ....

It´s not very easy to have an idea or a solution for a problem; those were part of a solution for a problem in that time; the ash reworked nerf Works? yes!, but the main mechanics right now are complicated or not enjoyable to play really.... I believe ash ultimate needs a rework... or complete change of the ultimate as it is right now.

Since the ultimate skill is not the same as the main idea. the invisibility duration is trash and the shurikens being worthless in comparison vs the ultimate... maybe he needs a full rework. or rebuild of the skills.... Just saying... also the 3rd skill is working fine i believe.

Greetings Tennos!

Just now, Larvatheoz said:

It´s not very easy to have an idea or a solution for a problem; those were part of a solution for a problem in that time; the ash reworked nerf Works? yes!, but the main mechanics right now are complicated or not enjoyable to play really.... I believe ash ultimate needs a rework... or complete change of the ultimate as it is right now.

Since the ultimate skill is not the same as the main idea. the invisibility duration is trash and the shurikens being worthless in comparison vs the ultimate... maybe he needs a full rework. or rebuild of the skills.... Just saying... also the 3rd skill is working fine i believe.

Greetings Tennos!

I understand the concerns with ash, and my post was more about DE nerfing too much. Some are needed, and some are not.

30 minutes ago, -1459.Voltage- said:

Some are needed, and some are not.

That´s it...

Im just talking about ash because ive played it after the nerf and i believe he can have better skills in comparisson with what we have right now. And the utility of the 1 and 2.

Also being sincere, They do fixes and changes to the game, listen to the tenno community and add fixes and stuff. Thats a point for them u can´t deny it. The time of response well.... just they know when they can do those changes or fixes. Im just sitting here with opinions im not there designing or adding content or fixes so idk how much time it has to be spent on the changes we need or like. Or if they will be added or not; but believe me im happy to see some of the things i post become reality even if they took a lot of time since i suggested or asked for them so it´s worth to expose ur point of view mate. :thumbup:

Greetings Tennos!

Edited by Larvatheoz