The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

WTS excellent Amprex riven mod

Meiryou

Hi,

I'm selling this riven mod for Amprex, and it is one of the best mod i've come across... But how is it so good? If you're experienced with modding, skip to the picture and maybe leave an offer, else you can unveil what's next what's next.

Spoiler

Here is a little paragraph about what i do and why I label this mod as a top tier mod.

I do Excel tables of my mods to know what they're capable of in plausible builds. In Amprex' case i've concluded that Multishot is the most needed stat due to Split chamber being the only source of it. Crit dmg comes second, as Amprex has incredibly high crit chance. It overcomes raw dmg or crit chance even if you breach the 200% crit chance because your tier 2 crits will be stronger than your tier 3 crits without crit dmg. Raw dmg is also not high enough considering you already have 330% with heavy cal + serration.

So Multishot + crit dmg + crit chance should be the best right? Well nope. Elemental damage comes third. Indeed, Amprex HAS to be used with Ammo mutation, in order to be viable. I use the weapon a lot and unless you blast through low lvl missions, you're gonna need it to use it consistently.

Having only one elemental source of damage makes the riven mod weight even more if it has also elemental damage. I've noticed on my calculs that the proportion between crit dmg, crit chance, raw damage, multishot and elemental damage is affecting the damage output of Amprex build with (vital sense, serration, point strike, heavy caliber, rifle ammo mutation, split chamber, The riven mod and an element of your choice) this order of importance : Multishot > crit dmg > elemental dmg > raw dmg > crit chance. I'm not  taking fire rate into consideration as the Amprex consumes too much ammo already.

I know the difference between paper damage and ingame damage and I've studied many different amprex mods before I ended up with this one in my hands. It is, not by far but still, the best i've come accross. There are many good amprex mods on the market, but this one will give you a top tier output damage without ANY drawback ingame. The electric damage allows you to combine into either corrosive, magnetic or radiation for infested/corrupted, corpus or Grineer respectively, adding up to the base type of Amprex.

I haven't expanded all this with concrete numbers because it's only adding up confusion, anyone interested can PM ingame me for more details.

That was it for the little explanation on why this mod is really good, and slightly better than almost every other already good mods. I think it's important to know that if you plan on spending a lot on an amprex mod, which leads me to the real topic.

I'm selling this :
227026amprexsale.png

I'll sell it to who wants it the most, and gives me the highest offer. I'm available most of the time around the evening, GMT, and my nickname is Meiryou. We can discuss about amprex anytime. No starting offer so feel free to leave one here or ingame. I'll keep anyone interested updated.