Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

LolFish's bug list

Zejjie

This is my thread of bugs that are noticed, feel free to discuss those bugs here or list your ownI will be adding more bugs into this thread instead of creating multiple threads

This post/thread is subject to change at any time

Settings Bugs

+ Some graphics settings reset them selves upon logging in, such as the option for reflections (this appears to be the only one resetting for myself)

Design Bugs

+ Automatic pistol Furis pokes into the leg of warframes, leaing only the handle of the gun visible (Only checked with ASH and Loki)

+ I purchased the color wheel extender thing in game and changed the colours of ASH, first I messed around with blue/purple/green and some other stuff but I have noticed there is a dot on the right arm which is still light blue when it should be dark/lime green, I will take a screenshot of it later for inspection

+ When using the Snipetron and Cronus (this bug will affect all weapons stuck on back), the end of the blade crosses through (not under or over, through it, making the sword and sniper intertwined) the end of the guns barrel

Enemy/AI Bugs

+ Grineer marines run through/poke through walls

+ Grineer marines with shields run into walls and continue running into the wall, shield pokes through the wall which makes then easy targets as you can move to the side of them and just shoot/slash them

+ Grineer Marines run past my warframe then teleport back to where they were (this has only happened once and could of been lag, but no other marines did this at that time and he still took damage which is why it is posted here

UI Bugs

+ I just whispered Kiwi while he was in a mission and I was in the main menu, he said my name appeared as [] which could mean unless someone has accepted your friend request your name appears as [] to them in whispers or it could be a result of the request being pending

Menu Bugs

Website/Forum Bugs

+ I do not think it is a 'bug' per say but it could be changed, when copying and pasting from one thread/post then pasting and posting into a new post that is posting, the previously mentioned text is posted in Times New Roman instead of Arial (Only tested on Google Chrome)

Edited by LolFish