Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

warframe on mac using wineskin?

blarging2000s

Question

I've tried following this little tutorial:

, But at the point where I load up the launcher it says I need at least 2 gigs of ram, except my system has 4 gigs installed. I've looked around a bunch trying to adjust things based on what I see other people doing without positive results. If anyone has any suggestion or knows a different way to get the latest patch working on mac that would be great.

Thank you for your assistance.

ps. I would be playing it on windows, except that seems to have suddenly broke bad enough that I can't reinstall it yet. (Don't worry about that part.)

2 answers to this question

Just skimming through the comments it likes like it hasn't worked for anyone in that thread recently.

If you already own a copy of a windows OS (Which you imply you do) and you really want to play warframe on a mac then it's better to just use bootcamp and run it from that, it's a lot easier and you won't have to deal with issues like this. Not to mention the very reason Bootcamp exists is for these exact situations.

Edited by -Amaterasu-

I know, but I spend about 12 hours strait trying to get that to function properly again, so I'm going to take a break and do other stuff for a while. Was just hoping to still play a little Warframe. I did say to not worry about that part. :)

Edited by blarging2000s
nye