Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Needs More Stalker-Esque Events

jibbahjabbah

Most of the gameplay tends to be farming mats or bps. The Stalker is a nice little way to break up the monotony. It'd be great if there were more events like that. I think it'd be great too if you guys kept it under wraps and surprised us with them every now and then.

I know I'd be filled with glee if I was on some random mission, farming it for the umpteenth time, when all of a sudden the Lotus comes in saying "It appears this vessal was used to collect a variety specimans." and then some time later in the mission a &!$$ed off elephant comes barreling down the corridor.

Edited by jibbahjabbah

Space elefant sees space ninja

space ninja sees space elefant

moments later, space ninja eats elefant and forges a new ivory sword, yes?

YES!

You know what would really be interesting? If this came to pass and instead of ivory sword bp you just broke off the ivory tusk and for the remainder of the mission you get to use it as a club to bash in the brains of your enemies.

Now unfortunately I can't really see something as random as my suggestion coming to be but the idea of a unique enemy coming in and, assuming you're able to kill them, leaving behind their weapon for you to use temporarily could be interesting.

Suggested the same earlier, not many people seem to be interested in that sort of thing I guess...

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/66914-suggestion-more-enemy-invasions/

That's strange ain't it? Even after fending off the stalker so many times I still get a tinge of excitment when I see the lights start to flicker.

Edited by jibbahjabbah

That's strange ain't it? Even after fending off the stalker so many times I still get a tinge of excitment when I see the lights start to flicker.

As do I. In fact one of the ONLY parts of the game that still in fact DOES excite me, is the Stalker attempting to kill someone.