The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

WTS God Amprex Riven, better than what you have or want. I will prove it to you if needed. [Sold]

Meiryou

I sell this : 

510720amprexsale2.png

It's better than everything i've seen on this forum. Run the maths, it's better than Dual crit, better than CHD + raw dmg. I have an excel sheet where I compare every amprex I find, this one is the strongest, by at least 10%. Against grineer it's slightly less effective than other top tier Amprex rivens. Anything without a negative stat doesn't even compete, even against grineer.
Careful : this is a mod to obliterate with maximum possible damage output, not one to have shiny 100% redcrit, which is less effective than this in terms of damage (Yes it is).

I take into account that you run a classic crit build, without argon scope or bladed rounds that are completely overshadowed by elemental mods now that rivens are in the place (believe me, sell those ASAP). And if you're using those mods you're globally underperforming with your amprex WHATEVER the stats your riven has, and this mod i'm selling will still fit your playstyle the best anyhow.

I've just started selling it, current offer is 1500p. PM me ingame at "Meiryou" if you want it, I'll try to update this post as I can, but better message me ingame if you're interested or want to leave an offer.

Thank you.

Edited by Meiryou