Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Nexus App Is Not Notifying Me When Artifacts Items Or Blueprints Appear That I Marked In The Filter

-Craig-

My problem is when i set the minimum Credit Value to 2000 the app is notifying me but on every alert and when i put it to 8000 only @ the 8000 alerts but not when one of my filter items appear...

Well maybe my settings are wrong but to be sure:

Enable Sound : Use Ringer Volume and Use Media Volume tried several times got them on max with my Handy(Samsung SIII)

Enable Vibration: yes

Show Expired: no

Loop Notification Effects: yes

-----------

Always Notify : no

Item Filter : Marked a lot of blueprints and then orokin and forma stuff and the artifacts i need

Minimum Credit Value: 8000 (I think it will also notify me when it is below and there is a bluprint i marked in the filer,right? But as i said in the beginning i think its not working that fine...)

And when i close the app i choose Continue and not Close & Exit thought it would end the notifications totally

Well i play on my smartphone a lot of stuff but i think this is not influencing this because i get the 2000 cr Alerts also when i play my game (tried it several times)

~ Craig

Edited by CoHCraigHarrison

I have the exact same problem. I have my credit value set to 20k since I don't care about the money alerts, only the handful of items on my filter list. During the special event where the 3 rare artifacts were dropping the alert notification was working wonderfully, but I've been waiting for the Vauban Chassis for weeks and never got a notification last night...

There was an Orokin Catalyst Blueprint that ended an hour ago, and the app utterly failed to pick it up!

1. The phone was NOT in deep sleep, but was occasionally being used to check weather/traffic during the alert period

2. It was connected to my local Wifi

3. It was also enabled for mobile data

4. It is set to LOOP notification sounds, so I'm sure I would've heard it going off if it had. 

I know from past testing that the Minimum Credit value should not have interfered, so unless that was changed somehow... Anyway, Minimum Credit Value is 10,001, and Orokin Catalyst is checked on the item filter. The alert itself was 7300cr.

Edited by HvcTerr

There was an Orokin Catalyst Blueprint that ended an hour ago, and the app utterly failed to pick it up!

1. The phone was NOT in deep sleep, but was occasionally being used to check weather/traffic during the alert period

2. It was connected to my local Wifi

3. It was also enabled for mobile data

4. It is set to LOOP notification sounds, so I'm sure I would've heard it going off if it had. 

I know from past testing that the Minimum Credit value should not have interfered, so unless that was changed somehow... Anyway, Minimum Credit Value is 10,001, and Orokin Catalyst is checked on the item filter. The alert itself was 7300cr.

Excellent point. I was able to catch that one because I was looking at the twitter feed right when it popped. App never even made a buzz.

• 2 weeks later...

I got a Nexus update today and am happy with it again. It has all the new items in the filter and sent me an alert even though I have the credit limit set to 20k, just like it was supposed to. Awesome.