Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Social World

Lirck

Well, I was thinking, what came to mind is idea. Having a world at peace, where all players would be there, this planet of origin Tenno, there'd have a public square, with natural presence (plants), this city would be the possible idea of ​​cars for locomotion of the character, since it size that has quite extensive, with presence of streets. Lakes would also be super fun, allowing dives, being in this city will have a building that lets you light up your apartment, the apartment there you can customize, such as dragging furniture, you can sit on her sofa, lying in bed, will also have a bathroom because I never saw a Tenno bathing, they should be as smelly, there will also be a living armory, where you can customize the appearance of your character, without the presence of the armor we wear, show our faces, hair styles, placing objects look like shoulder pads, suits, and also customization of our car (Colors and Mods). And also have to have this world at least one artificial sky as the Outpost corpus.

I know that this idea is similar to The Sims, only you have to understand that this game is very repetitive, and sometimes get tired of the same theme, this idea would be held as follows:

On the map of the solar system, nearby a new planet like the earth, there will have to click only 5 stages, one is in the middle of the planet would be the city cited the above, the other 4 would be satellite stations where weekly alerts as these stations would be invaded by other factions, it would be really fun.

Note: In the city, we could see our character without the external armor, so being able to see our faces and bodies.