Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Yes no maybe so I don't know? I'm bored...

(XBOX)Morticalus

This popped up in my head (you may have seen it) awhile back, but I thought since Achievement Hunters (aka RoosterTeeth) did a sponsored video for W.F, I thought it would be cool if W.F sponsored R.T's series, RWBY due to the 4th volume recently coming out by putting in a least 1 team RWBY weapon. Anyone else agree? If you don't know what RWBY is, then I recommend you watch it. 

3 hours ago, (XB1)Morticalus said:

This popped up in my head (you may have seen it) awhile back, but I thought since Achievement Hunters (aka RoosterTeeth) did a sponsored video for W.F, I thought it would be cool if W.F sponsored R.T's series, RWBY due to the 4th volume recently coming out by putting in a least 1 team RWBY weapon. Anyone else agree? If you don't know what RWBY is, then I recommend you watch it. 

no anime sponsoring

pretty sure DE is done with sponsoring anyways besides charity

On 11/29/2016 at 11:17 AM, (XB1)Morticalus said:

Um...

On November 29, 2016 at 10:17 AM, (XB1)Morticalus said:This popped up in my head (you may have seen it) awhile back, but I thought since Achievement Hunters (aka RoosterTeeth) did a sponsored video for W.F, I thought it would be cool if W.F sponsored R.T's series, RWBY due to the 4th volume recently coming out by putting in a least 1 team RWBY weapon. Anyone else agree? If you don't know what RWBY is, then I recommend you watch it. 

RWBY has more plot holes than the Titanic.

I wouldn't mind have a sniper-scythe though or shotgun fists (though you can say we already have shotgun fists and Nora's grenade launcher and warhammer thing)

(And Ren's sub machine guns are already in game [ak-furis])

1 hour ago, BrownStalin said:

RWBY has more plot holes than the Titanic.

I wouldn't mind have a sniper-scythe though or shotgun fists (though you can say we already have shotgun fists and Nora's grenade launcher and warhammer thing)

(And Ren's sub machine guns are already in game [ak-furis])

sniper 

long range weapon

scythe

nearly nonexistant melee weapon

ok listen up friend

snipers have long thin barrels

scythe blades would have to not wobble and be a decent weight to work

scythe cannot be operated as a bayonet can

guns are not designed to resist vertical force besides recoil

recoil is a lot different than swinging

snipers are shoulder-held too so a blade would never work there

pls go out and apologize to bayonets for the defamation

Edited by TheMetrocop

35 minutes ago, TheMetrocop said:

sniper 

long range weapon

scythe

nearly nonexistant melee weapon

ok listen up friend

snipers have long thin barrels

scythe blades would have to not wobble and be a decent weight to work

scythe cannot be operated as a bayonet can

guns are not designed to resist vertical force besides recoil

recoil is a lot different than swinging

snipers are shoulder-held too so a blade would never work there

pls go out and apologize to bayonets for the defamation

Mutalist-Quanta breaks the laws of physics by making something out of nothing. There is no way it can produce the acid by breathing in air and even ammo drops would not do it because it would require the quanta to have a stomach somewhere in it and be able to produce it on its own.

Yet it exists in game

Edited by BrownStalin

Like I said I'm bored... :/ but you know whatever. 

2 hours ago, Jeffrey94 said:

Thread title had me like,

yes no

maybe

I don't know

can you repeat the question?

Lol. This is what happens when you are stuck in a classroom filled with idiots. You come up with weird and strange stuff.

Edited by (XB1)Morticalus
Realizing my fault. Whoops.