Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Issue with Riven Mods

P0TAT0CANN0N

Question

So I got a rifle riven mod that I need to have a combo multiplier of 3x for 30 seconds, alone. 

I went solo the first time with a sentinel and I got to a 300 hit combo that lasted a minute and it didn't give it to me.

Thinking that the sentinel was screwing with it I removed it (I had nothing but my warframe and melee weapon equipped) and I did it again. 3X multiplier for another minute but still nothing.

Is this a bug?

3 answers to this question

1 minute ago, P0TAT0CANN0N said:

So I got a rifle riven mod that I need to have a combo multiplier of 3x for 30 seconds, alone. 

I went solo the first time with a sentinel and I got to a 300 hit combo that lasted a minute and it didn't give it to me.

Thinking that the sentinel was screwing with it I removed it (I had nothing but my warframe and melee weapon equipped) and I did it again. 3X multiplier for another minute but still nothing.

Is this a bug?

You need to equip the Riven on your Primary Weapon, specifically a Rifle type.
Once you get that multiplier again for 30 seconds, it should tell you that you achieved it.

The reason this isn't working is because you need to literally bring the Riven with you, by attaching it to your Primary Rifle weapon (Soma, Braton, Karak etc...)

Edited by AEP8FlyBoy