Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Randomly buying chroma

Xenogearsssssss

Question

Hello (: I just bought a new $10 starter pack on steam, it gave me the usual, 350 plat and a few mods. I was happy and went to sleep, when I woke up I was surprised to see that someone or something bought me chroma on the sale, leaving me with 69 platinum. I was going to buy the ash Warframe, and I'm outraged. I logged off and closed my computer so no one I know would of done this.

5 answers to this question

Then I would submit a ticket with support and in addition, ask them to lock down the account temporarily while you figure whether it is compromised and then reset the password once everything is in the clear. Support can view whether the purchase was made on your account and should be able to also check if it was from a different system than normal.

Definitely submit a support ticket.

That being said, "someone or something bought me chroma" is kinda fishy. If it was actually you that bought chroma, just on accident, I would highly recommend telling the truth. Support is really good about these kinds of things and will usually refund accidental purchases. Don't try to pass it off as some mystical force screwing you over. Besides, they can check IP addresses and will know if it was purchased from your computer.