Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

BEWARE!!! (Racist Clan warning)

(PSN)ermahnerd11

So I joined a clan, not really realizing what it was called. squaded up a few times for some missions, all grits n gravy. today, my clan key finished and I visited the dojo. after exploring a bit, I found something fairly offensive. a control monitor titled @(*()$ N****R. so I snooped. and immediately realized why. the clan is named 'hail god emperor trump'.

look, I didn't even vote, cuz I hated all the candidates. but for fucks sake, yall are taking this too far. politics has no place in a damned video game. grow up folks. I'm native American. my girlfriend is black. its #*($%%@ up to be playing a game and come across something like this. sure, talking S#&$ over headsets during a live match is one thing, that's expected to be offensive, and can be muted.

anyway, point of this post is, heads up, if you get a clan invite from dabigpoop, its a racist clan. join, don't join, do whatever with this information. I left, so its not my problem anymore. this is just a courtesy announcement for the rest of yall.

ciao.

3 hours ago, (PS4)Steelergurl33 said:

It's very sad and disturbing to hear of this. Racism, sexism and hatred should not belong anywhere and most certainly not in a game. Have you reported this to DE? Perhaps they could address. If you are in search of a Clan, let me know. We certainly don't tolerate that behavior in clan or Alliance here.

I have, and they said theyd look into it. and yes, I am still looking for a clan. ive goot a pretty good grasp on most of the game but theres still things that I don't know about yet lol. plus, I like to help other people, and play with some cool folks. feel free to invite me :)

4 hours ago, (PS4)Steelergurl33 said:

It's very sad and disturbing to hear of this. Racism, sexism and hatred should not belong anywhere and most certainly not in a game. Have you reported this to DE? Perhaps they could address. If you are in search of a Clan, let me know. We certainly don't tolerate that behavior in clan or Alliance here.

They should not allow people to name their clan like this, simple enough. No racial/gender/sexual orientation discrimination is tollerated, never ! For the people of that clan: youre probably a bunch of ret arded and ignorant group of donkeys...you are playing an online game with other people, you must show respect for people you do not know.

Edited by (PS4)maso_sage-mode

2 hours ago, (XB1)Lvl58 Magikarp said:

I understand your irritation, that's not right at all. But this isn't the place to talk about it, this it for clans to be able to recruit members, you should take this report to the support desk and I'm sure they'll be more than happy to solve this.

lol sorry. I wasn't sure exactly where to post this, plus I figured the recruitment thread was the best way to let people who were looking for clans know to watch out. seeing as how this particular clan found me through the recruitment forum. my apologies.