Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nightmare missions

(PSN)bessiethebeast16

Question

So I've been wanting to get constituent and some very useful mods lately and I really don't want to spend plat on buying them at all. I asked and searched for the drop locations of these mods and it seems like I should have something that I don't actually have. Nightmare mission, I don't think i have or find them. Can you help me with telling me how to get access and what they're all about.

thanks in advance. ;)

6 answers to this question

on ps4 we do not have nightmare yet since the new star chart came out, we have nightmare alerts that give us the mods every now and again but our update that is going into cert soon will bring back the nightmare mode so we should have it this month if everything goes well.

Edited by (PS4)LiamRising

10 minutes ago, (PS4)LiamRising said:

on ps4 we do not have nightmare yet since the new star chart came out, we have nightmare alerts that give us the mods every now and again but our update that is going into cert soon will bring back the nightmare mode so we should have it this month if everything goes well.

Okk great. Sounds good thanks alot ;)

7 minutes ago, (XB1)Agent Hodor said:

Se non potete aspettare, correndo legge Nightmare of Retribution ti premia con un mod incubo casuale per ogni fase completata, quindi 3 possibilità per raid per ottenere quello che vuoi. Non è l'ideale, ma i mods possono ancora essere coltivati, solo a un ritmo molto più lento fino a The War Within colpi console.

But new mods nightmare? Drifting Contact....

A few things for you to think about and prepare before Nightmare missions is released on console.  According to the wiki, Constituent is found on hard Nightmare missions so you should unlock those planets and complete all the missions on any of those planets (Sedna, Pluto, Lua, Neptune, Uranus, and Eris).