Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

heavy caliber not effecting the cernos prime, will it get fixed?

yarash2110

Question

6 answers to this question

i dont believe that this is a bug example ignis is not effected by HC and it has been like this for a very long time with no indication of a fix 

here are some other weapons that are not effected by HC 

Currently, weapons that are not affected or barely affected by the accuracy penalty are shown below.

i might have missed some 

25 minutes ago, EGDestro said:

i dont believe that this is a bug example ignis is not effected by HC and it has been like this for a very long time with no indication of a fix 

here are some other weapons that are not effected by HC 

Currently, weapons that are not affected or barely affected by the accuracy penalty are shown below.

i might have missed some 

Amprex? You are kidding right? Yes, you are definitely kidding.  

If you haven't used it a lot, then you may not know, but Amprex has rather bad accuracy. Even with the default 18m range, it's bad accuracy will cause the beam ticks to miss from time to time on range. On 30m modded range, it's beam will miss quite a bit with the default accuracy, but it's usable. With Heavy Caliber, you can kiss goodbye to any accuracy at range.

And before you say I don't know I am talking about, actually take the Amprex and fire it at a wall. You will notice the accuracy, or the lack thereof.

20 minutes ago, EGDestro said:

well i was also supersized but 1 the wiki also says this and when i tested it with and without HC i cant see any difference 

and a old video of a build for the weapon 

You fired at a wall like 10m in front of you? Then, you could see the "bullet holles" right? Notice that the accuracy is not 100, like with a Quanta? It's more like that of the Braton P. Therefore, Heavy Caliber does have effect on it, and it's just enough to deter me from using it.

Edited by -BM-Leonhart

but it does not matter as the weapon has discharge from the man beam which does the damage if you are targeting a enemy 10 m away and its just 1 enemy then yeah i would agree but over all there is 0 impact on the weapon when you are doing a mission and i know this because i have 6 forma on my one and i use it all around and have never had any issue with it.

HC effect things like the ogris now HC on that weapon is way way way to crap go and test the weapon out with HC and put some forma on it and come back and tell me how it goes