Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mastery Rank up Test 10-11

Illusoryi

Question

Ok so I need some serious help with the mastery rank up test from rank 10 to 11, the 'new' one is just so ####ing impossible for me. Any ideas.... any? I really am losing interest in Warframe because of the inability to progress, I'm good at parkour but not the hardcore kind that it requires where you pop bubbles and it's just so long. So I kinda need alot of help with figuring out this one.

9 answers to this question

some people say not to pop bubbles unless you need  em, others say ignis and a really fast frame

I think this test is just plain ####ed up, 3 seconds a bubble but the seconds cuts off 1 so technically its 2 seconds a bubble, then there's the whole wait for the elevator and moving bubbles thing, and then there's the pillar thing with moving bubbles at the end, why cant they just cut it off at the end of the maze? it's just so annoying, I wish I was one of those people who managed to pass it before it got reworked.

Edited by Starscope5

On 12/2/2016 at 10:41 PM, Starscope5 said:

OMG YES! I modded my Nova Prime for all bullet jumping mods and it worked.

THANK YOU

I think I actually beat that test with Nova and my Soma.  Nowadays, I'd use Titania though.  The large vertical lift is where I get tripped up.

I guess it depends on how much time you have to spare when you get to the end, it shouldn't be too difficult to get there with 30 seconds to spare. The biggest key to this test is DON'T RUSH. I know it sounds counter-intuitive but you need to not spaz out and try to sprint it willy nilly, you need to keep moving but be observant for orbs, and use your traversal skills to get from one area to the next but without falling off. I made this video to demonstrate what I mean by "don't rush" and it illustrates how it can be done with time to spare without relying on spastic twitch reflexes, and more about staying calm and keeping moving forward.  This is without any movement speed or parkour mods.

Spoiler

Edited by Gelkor

2 hours ago, rudman88 said:

my only advice is dont bulelt jump.

this test was created when bulelt jump doesnt exist and is quite easy.

IMO you always fail ebcause time wasted with the bulelt jump

The test has been changed since then, it's lost pretty much all the spots that you used to wall run up.