Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Riven Mod Challenge Sentients

wiggatron

Question

So, my Rifle Riven Mod Challenge to unlock is to 'Get the Killing Blow on 4 Sentients without getting afflicted by status effects.' What are considered status effects? I was awarded 2 Sentients and moved on to find 2 more oculysts to complete the 4 and I switched to melee (not sure if that was the cause) and it reset to 0/4. Whatever I do, it keeps resetting. I complete a Lua Survival having done 2 out of 4 and when I return it says I'e done 2 but as soon as the mission goes for a bit the screen shows a screen asking to complete 0/4.

3 answers to this question

Sentient attacks have great chance for status, I would focus on trying to avoid damage if possible. Loki, Ivara, and other warframes with stealth might be good options. Then focus on killing them while they are not in area effect attacks or shooting near your location.

My suggestion: take excal blind em and kill em using EB, blinding isnt considered as a status damage rather its a AoE Ability which inflicts no damage. And also remember not to equip any elemental mods with your melee and better try without a melee equipped to remove all chances of status effect. Give it a shot.

The thing I'm confused of is this line here: "without getting afflicted by status effects" may be its indicating you instead of the sentients, afflicted means getting affected; so either it trying to mean you without using status damage proc. or getting affected by any status damage proc. made by the enemies/sentients.

Edited by AhmadIvu