Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Muting specific sounds

Ginthus

Question

Dear fellow Tennos.

I have a huge problem and I was wondering if anyone was able to help.
Contrary to common belief, I am a person that do enjoy playing with sounds enabled. It might also come to a suprise for many but i do like to do missions on public, ikr? sounds scary almost but playing the game for longer periods of time alone can get menacing.

So my question is: Is it possible to disable only certain weapon sounds from being played?
The main reason I am asking this is because after seeing that mirage-simulor combo is getting more and more popular and the sounds are dreadfull. I do like mirage with all the fun combos you can make but that simulor going PEWPEWWOOBWOOBKSHHPEWPEW, during the entire lenght of the mission does not really contribute to wanting to play on public. 

Any help solving this issue would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

TL;DR I want to mute the simulor

3 answers to this question

Unfortunately there is no way to mute specific sounds. You either mute them all or have them all on.

I feel your pain though. Just today I was thinking of this same feature as there was a leveling Nova spamming MP every 2 seconds (Not exaggerating :L) on a run I was on. The constant BWOOSHWOOSH was driving me insane