The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Only Riven mods can make the Rubico good.

Divine_Intellect

6 hours ago, Ksilisab said:

I guess you don't like investing a lot in a weapon to make it good?

I do. I am currently building massive amounts of forma and trying to get everything possible and to lvl 30 before stating forma party that will not stop until the next content update. Loving my Soma bullethose though. Needs 1 more forma so i can slap Primed Rifle ammo mutation on it.

6 hours ago, Midrib said:

Considering the amount of weapons that are on the UP side, For them to go thro every single weapon and buffing them, try to balance and test them, would take a long time.

And if they try to cut corners and just apply base stat buffs, they will end up doing more harm, since weapons could come out extremly unbalanced, and then DE has to nerf them again. which will end up in a very big cycle that invovles Buffing and nerfing, the exact thing the community hated....

So yea, Im fine with this RNG crap, much better then seeing tens of complaints about a weapon that DE buffed to much getting nerfed.

What is exactly what this riven system is. Weapon buffing and nerfing. Only it cuts DE off from the cycle, stagnates the UP weapons even more.

If you want to bring "it takes time to balance them", remember the phrase "We are still Beta"

Hell. You got 15 riven mod slots and you cannot get more as of now, so use them wisely. You got 47 + 4 sentinel ones for total of 51. You buff your 15 guns, leaving 36 weapons to collect dirt in the meantime? (not counting variants)

Do the 15 mod slots increase when melee, shotguns, handguns get added? Warframe, Companion? IDK, but probably will if data mining is to believed. And if they start selling riven mod slots for plat you might as well say they are selling weapon balance for money.( https://github.com/VoiDGlitch/WarframeData/blob/master/RivenMods.txt)

A weak gun stays as a weak gun. If Excel spreadsheet is to be believed, the faint disposition gives up to 35.5% loss, while strong one grants maximum of 45.5% win in riven efficiency. Seems nice initially, but if a riven mod grants flat 100% boost, then with Strong disposition you get it to 145.5 %, weak one to 64.5 % damage boost. A riven modded Tonkor will still outperform UP weapons with riven mod so whats the point of it all besides to look like balance?

16 hours ago, prot0mega said:

Saryn can make sniper rifles better at dealing with crowds. Spread the spore around, then kill one of the enemies with a high dmg toxin/gas proc then watch the DoT cascade with the spore and kill half the map. But admittedly this only works with a tight crowd since spore spread range from a dead enemy is much smaller than pop it with a weapon.

And you need a Lanka for that dont you?

16 hours ago, prot0mega said:

Saryn can make sniper rifles better at dealing with crowds. Spread the spore around, then kill one of the enemies with a high dmg toxin/gas proc then watch the DoT cascade with the spore and kill half the map. But admittedly this only works with a tight crowd since spore spread range from a dead enemy is much smaller than pop it with a weapon.

And you need a Lanka for that dont you?

I am agree with those whom saying they should have buff every single old weapon in the game because a stat boost is few number but the testing take the big time. Personally I would like if they take their time and buff those weapons they had years to balancing but they constantly ignored the fact if you do once a weapon then dont make much more op after or you need balance. I know It is time but they had the time to do and they invested energy to make lottery like riven. Pls guys take your time to make the formas worth on old weapons.