The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Banshee's anti-fun sound quake

PanicPrime

2 minutes ago, Demon.King said:

Personally I think a simple fix is to make the CC element of Sound Quake only work in the inner half of the ability. That way you're not disabling all enemies but at the same time can defend yourself and the objective if it's close to you.

or they could just remove the CC component from the augment. they want to do damage? thats fine but it will come at a proper cost imo.

Edited by EinheriarJudith

21 hours ago, (PS4)Gamer3427 said:

It may only work as a kill everything constantly button in certain game types, but I personally prefer Defense and Interception more than other game types because they're the most directly combat oriented. SQ Banshee can ruin that for everyone. As for the energy drain being too much, I have never seen a SQ Banshee build that had that issue. At most they'll drop out of it near the end of a wave, (if it's a higher difficulty one), and drop a quick energy restore to be good to go again for another five minutes. The reason so many people don't like it is because the ones who do this aren't playing the game, they're pressing a button and not only staying completely still, but also making it so that the other players in the run can't play either. You're basically saying that those of us who don't like not being able to play are making the game less fun by asking for a rework, but the problem is that 3/4 players in a run aren't having fun because it exists how it is. And even that fourth player is very debatable since they aren't actually playing for 95% of the match at that point. As for the way you're acting about people asking for a rework of one skill, is essentially the "If I can't have it my way, no one should have anything their way" mentality that you're claiming others have.....

That how you said SQ is anti fun? Just because that you didn't do "the run" like what you think? Just because there one time that thing turn out easy and you can't show your "prowess martial skill"? Just because that 3/4 players can have a break to admire the map once in a while is not what you want? Just how many Banshee are there I wonder? Oh yes, you got the point.

Moreover rework of the skill is always end up murdering of the frame itself. Every frame that came out had a thing or two that is it feature, and when DE rework that they become "Suck". Just look at Ash, now an Ashen past of itself.

And your quote " is essentially the "If I can't have it my way, no one should have anything their way" mentality that you're claiming others have....." And how is that wrong? That is what people with "Please change SQ, please please please I'm dying" in this post are doing. So what if I gonna do the same? So what if I gonna "Suggest" that they shouldn't leave those "Reworked (A.K.A Murdered)" Frame hanging around like a statue of past glorious that is cover in thick dust so thick that you can't even see them anymore? And you know, have a variety of stuff to choose but most them are not good is the most irritating thing.

Edited by Balcora5601
Add more point, I forgot something.