Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is volt prime good?

SwankyPants239

Question

4 answers to this question

Have you tried regular Volt?  His powers are exactly the same as the regular version, but his base stats are better (huge energy pool for one).  I love my Volt Prime.  He suits many styles of game play, and he pretty much can be whatever you want him to be.  A lot of people complain that he's jack of all trade, master of none, but that's because he doesn't fit in to most meta game.  He's actually one of the most balanced frame in game, and I will never complain about having a Volt on the team because he's a great team frame without being too OP and killing the fun for other players.  He's also good for soloing.  I do recommend you have some decent weapons, like crit based weapons, because his powers complement weapons.

What's most important, he's one of the best looking primed frame.  :D

If you haven't brought any warframe slots or don't see yourself buying any soon sell it on. Hes a okay warframe at best only really used for some CC and speed boosts which in most matches you don't need either hes a warframe that has a job others can do better if you want CC I would recommend other warframes. His main and only role that I know of is making your team faster. 

Edited by Icarican_Justicar

Volt and Volt Prime are solid, flexible frames. I've seen them used for speed-based melee builds and wide-ranged CC builds, and his shield is always helpful for damage and defense. Like most frames, he will require some investment before he is really good, but a Volt (Prime) is worth the investment.