Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Account Blocked

Atila_The_One

Question

When i try to log in it says , too many tries , even if i try to change my password it says "The nonce field is required. " i dont know what it means and now i cant log in even whit my new password.

I tried to send a ticket to support but i have to log in.

Thanks in advance.
Update: My old password doesnt work (it says Login Failed) i tried 2 differents so far and i still geting "The nonce field is required. " when i try to change the password.

Edited by Atila_The_One

8 answers to this question

Maybe wait a few hours before trying to log in again.  Most of the time it's blocked temporarily and you should be able to log in again eventually.  If the problem still persist (maybe wait 24 hours just to make sure), PM one of the community managers or ask a friend to forward your message to support about your problem.

14 hours ago, xiaodenden said:

Maybe wait a few hours before trying to log in again.  Most of the time it's blocked temporarily and you should be able to log in again eventually.  If the problem still persist (maybe wait 24 hours just to make sure), PM one of the community managers or ask a friend to forward your message to support about your problem.

If you could tell me where i can found the community managers i will be pleased.

31 minutes ago, Atila_The_One said:

If you could tell me where i can found the community managers i will be pleased.

Sorry to see that you're still having trouble logging in.  I would try messaging [DE]Rebecca or [DE]Megan though maybe if a moderator sees your thread they might provide better suggestion.