Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mod drops.

SkeinsOfFitzsimmons

Question

Good evening.

Continuity, Flow, and Intensify, are the mods I'm looking for as I have the "broken" versions.

I checked the wiki, but I have the feeling drops were changed after the Rails expansion. The wiki doesn't say when they drop during missions, and I've played survival and excavation missions for hours.

Should I bother with a drop chance booster? Any suggestions?

Thank you in advance.

5 answers to this question

Continuity:  General Sargas Ruk (Saturn Boss), Earth: Lith,  Phobos: Gulliver, Mars: Spear, Lua:Stoffler, Sedna: Hydron, Eris: Kala-Azar, Mercury: Lares, Ceres: Casta, Neptune: Proteus, Venus: Tessera, Void: Belenus, Taranis, Pluto: Outer Terminal

Flow: Arid Butcher, Butcher, Drahk Master, Drekar Manic, Frontier Butcher, Grineer Manic, Hyekka master, and most of the planetary survivals.

Intensify: Alad V ( Jupiter Boss), Captain Vor ( Mercury Boss), Shadow Stalker, Stalker, Earth: Coba/ Everest/Tikal, Eris: Akkad, Europa: Larzac, Mercury: Apollodorus, etc

On 12/4/2016 at 7:47 PM, (PS4)PuriDiv said:

Continuity:  General Sargas Ruk (Saturn Boss), Earth: Lith,  Phobos: Gulliver, Mars: Spear, Lua:Stoffler, Sedna: Hydron, Eris: Kala-Azar, Mercury: Lares, Ceres: Casta, Neptune: Proteus, Venus: Tessera, Void: Belenus, Taranis, Pluto: Outer Terminal

Flow: Arid Butcher, Butcher, Drahk Master, Drekar Manic, Frontier Butcher, Grineer Manic, Hyekka master, and most of the planetary survivals.

Intensify: Alad V ( Jupiter Boss), Captain Vor ( Mercury Boss), Shadow Stalker, Stalker, Earth: Coba/ Everest/Tikal, Eris: Akkad, Europa: Larzac, Mercury: Apollodorus, etc

The wiki is correct. Thank you.

During survival missions, does the intensify mod drop at as a time reward or is it a random drop?