Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Toxic Players

OriginImpulse

This is my 1st post ever, cut me some slack. So I was buying valkyr p chassis when this guy hit me up with valkyr p neuroptics and then the Conversation with toxic player begins. I do admit I was a bit mad during this conversation but I didn't go as far as using vulgarity. I covered his IGN as I don't want people witch hunting him but by his IGN I can tell he was immature as it had hidden racist and sexual meanings. His mastery rank which was 4 shows that he is pretty new to the game too.

Don't let these toxic players get in your way and anger you i would have ignored the person if i saw an argument about to heat up. Don't get me wrong i feel your pain but the forums are not the place to share it, although i appreciate your courage and posting the thread we all got to start somehow

the best answer is always walk away and move on and forget about it 

i'm hoping this playlist helps you calm down

Edited by (XB1)falconpwnch0234

It all happens. Unfortunately, people can be callous, rude, and hurtful. But you've just gotta chin up, be brave, and don't let them stop you from having your fun.

as falcon said, the best answer is to walk away. There's an ignore in chat, if you don't respond and he's still persistently hurtful.

As warframe players, we're pretty lucky. The community is, overall/generally good, nice, reasonable people. Lots of other online games have it WAY worse.