The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Radiant Secrets (Semi-Open IC RP)

Rakawan

5 minutes ago, Yzjdriel said:

"And if I look down, I'll see the floor.  Got it."

"Will you?" The man asks.

If you look down you see the floor...

two stories below.

A light bridge supports you and the man as he leads you towards the giant sculpture.

2 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"Will you?" The man asks.

If you look down you see the floor...

two stories below.

A light bridge supports you and the man as he leads you towards the giant sculpture.

"Well, I'm not technically wrong, now am I?" said Richard with a slight chuckle.  "I don't think I caught your name."

3 minutes ago, Yzjdriel said:

"Well, I'm not technically wrong, now am I?" said Richard with a slight chuckle.  "I don't think I caught your name."

"Ozminster Mcdoodle Baranoth is my born name." He says.

He looks back.

"My parents were stark raving mad." He says. "They say it runs in the family, oh yes."

He chuckles madly.

"You can call me Oz." He says. 

Edited by Rakawan

1 minute ago, -Platinum- said:

*He looks, to see if he can switch system* "So, anything in mind to build?" 

The system has several other settings ranging from weapons to utility, like chairs, to art, like sculptures.

"Something useful." Ryoko says. "Something you'll use."

Edited by Rakawan

9 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"Ozminster Mcdoodle Baranoth is my born name." He says.

He looks back.

"My parents were stark raving mad." He says. "They say it runs in the family, oh yes."

He chuckles madly.

"You can call me Oz." He says. 

"Pleasure to meet you.  I'm Richard."

The system has several other settings ranging from weapons to utility, like chairs, to art, like sculptures.

"Something useful." Ryoko says. "Something you'll use."

*He smiles, then picks Weapons: Lex Prime, he choices low-weight components, then sees the build requirements*  "Thinking that, Will get myself a small sidearm, when ever I'm not in my frame" 

1 minute ago, Yzjdriel said:

"Pleasure to meet you.  I'm Richard."

He seems lost in thought.

"Oh yes." He says. "Some even call me mad, and why?"

He moves towards the sculpture.

"Because I believed in perpetual motion machines?" He asks. "Orokin sculptures with their constant motion that power cities....?"

*He smiles, then picks Weapons: Lex Prime, he choices low-weight components, then sees the build requirements*  "Thinking that, Will get myself a small sidearm, when ever I'm not in my frame" 

The system shows a build time of twenty four hours and a cost of five hundred oxium.

*He opens his palm, and looks* "Humm, is there a way to link to my Orbiter from here?, or hell ,chuold I even dock that here?"

Ryoko and Felicity look at eachother.

"About your orbiter." Ryoko says. "We had to move it to the hangar. There was a minor mishap."

3 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*He just turns* "What..happened?, I flew here in the Liest,. altlest I think I did..."

"Apparently it activated some sort of emergency beacon that drew it here, and through the middle of a Corpus-Grineer dispute." He says. "And ballistics ensued."

"Apparently it activated some sort of emergency beacon that drew it here, and through the middle of a Corpus-Grineer dispute." He says. "And ballistics ensued."

*He sighs* "Have I been cursed?, well, on the bright side, looks like, I'm gonna rent a apartment here, I mean this was a Idea, I had quite a while ago, live in a Tower, small but enough for me and I'll Prime up my Obtier" 

(( like, why did we not get a Obiter skin?)) 

15 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

He seems lost in thought.

"Oh yes." He says. "Some even call me mad, and why?"

He moves towards the sculpture.

"Because I believed in perpetual motion machines?" He asks. "Orokin sculptures with their constant motion that power cities....?"

"But those are real."

4 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*He sighs* "Have I been cursed?, well, on the bright side, looks like, I'm gonna rent a apartment here, I mean this was a Idea, I had quite a while ago, live in a Tower, small but enough for me and I'll Prime up my Obtier" 

(( like, why did we not get a Obiter skin?)) 

"I have technicians working on your Orbiter." Ryoko says. "And we will reimburse you for any lost items."

17 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"Ehhh what?" He says, suddenly looking up. "Oh gracious me is that really the hour?"

He is looking at what appears to be a clock mechanism on the Ayatan.

"Assuming it's been checked recently, I would think so.  Why, is it late?"

2 minutes ago, Yzjdriel said:

"Assuming it's been checked recently, I would think so.  Why, is it late?"

"Nope." He says. "Time for a smoke."

He pulls out an ornate Orokin pipe and lifts it up. An osprey warbles and alarm and darts over, spraying him with water. 

"Fire detected." A voice says. "Please remain calm while we extinguish the flames."