Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Radiant Secrets (Semi-Open IC RP)

Rakawan

On 12/5/2016 at 3:05 PM, Rakawan said:

Rachael stood behind the desk at the Lua portal terminal and watched the group depart. 

She adjusted the stack of application forms and waited for more people to show up.

*A Orokin Liest, heads over to Lua, at high speed, but steady, his coms are open* "...." 

3 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*A Orokin Liest, heads over to Lua, at high speed, but steady, his coms are open* "...." 

As you near you would detect weapons targeting the ship.

"Tenno craft please divert course." C.A.L.C says. "You are in a restricted air-space."

26 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

As you near you would detect weapons targeting the ship.

"Tenno craft please divert course." C.A.L.C says. "You are in a restricted air-space."

*Zaeed opens coms, slowing the ship down* "This is Zaeed Zi'Teer, Prime Trader, I've been told, I'll be somewhat use in Lua, Fel, give me the location, is that you Calc?, its been a while.."

1 minute ago, -Platinum- said:

*Zaeed opens coms, slowing the ship down* "This is Zaeed Zi'Teer, Prime Trader, I've been told, I'll be somewhat use in Lua, Fel, give me the location, is that you Calc?, its been a while.."

C.A.L.C dispenses data marking you as friendly second too late.

A beam clips the ship, sending it careening out of control.

"Please remain calm." C.A.L.C says. "Emergency crews will be dispatched to the impact site. For now simply focus on surviving a crash landing while I purge the inept precept that took that shot."

1 minute ago, Rakawan said:

C.A.L.C dispenses data marking you as friendly second too late.

A beam clips the ship, sending it careening out of control.

"Please remain calm." C.A.L.C says. "Emergency crews will be dispatched to the impact site. For now simply focus on surviving a crash landing while I purge the inept precept that took that shot."

*Zaeed grabs the controls, steering to make a soft landing* "GAH, WHAT THE HELL!"

Just now, -Platinum- said:

*Zaeed grabs the controls, steering to make a soft landing* "GAH, WHAT THE HELL!"

The Liset plows into the sift dusty surface, scraping the hull paint as it does.

"Zaeed?" Ryoko asks. "Didn't expect you till tomorrow. Just finished adjusting the security precepts, hold on."

The Liset is quickly approaching a chasm.

1 minute ago, Rakawan said:

The Liset plows into the sift dusty surface, scraping the hull paint as it does.

"Zaeed?" Ryoko asks. "Didn't expect you till tomorrow. Just finished adjusting the security precepts, hold on."

The Liset is quickly approaching a chasm.

*Zaeed sighs, he trys to turn the thrusters on, to fly backwards* "This night can't get any wrose!" 

*Zaeed sighs, he trys to turn the thrusters on, to fly backwards* "This night can't get any wrose!" 

The thrusters flare, redirectingbthe craft...

Into the exterior tower wall.

You come to on an Orokin medical facility.

Felicity is standing besides you working a console. Light plays over you soothing the minor aches and pains.

"You have not been having a good day, have you?" She asks. 

2 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

The thrusters flare, redirectingbthe craft...

Into the exterior tower wall.

You come to on an Orokin medical facility.

Felicity is standing besides you working a console. Light plays over you soothing the minor aches and pains.

"You have not been having a good day, have you?" She asks. 

(( what just happned lol?, did he black out?))

*Zaeed rubs his face* "Tell me about it,  the nightmare hell, the not being able to kill the queen the fight with drige, and now, Sam's.....you kown and now..this, god..I shuold just..go back to my reservoir..."

6 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

(( what just happned lol?, did he black out?))

*Zaeed rubs his face* "Tell me about it,  the nightmare hell, the not being able to kill the queen the fight with drige, and now, Sam's.....you kown and now..this, god..I shuold just..go back to my reservoir..."

((Yup))

"Sam's what?" Felicity asks. "From what I heard she just wants to slow things down a bit."

She gestures to the room.

"It's not the reservoir." She says. "But give this place a chance."

Edited by Rakawan

4 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

((Yup))

"Sam's what?" Felicity asks. "From what I heard she just wants to slow things down a bit."

She gestures to the room.

"It's not the reservoir." She says. "But give this place a chance."

*He leans up a bit, and rubs his face* "I kown, that, and I have...." *He sighs* "I had..no idea, the overseer, holded her in such ways, god forbid, that I don't shake someone, to wake them, or hold or touch. my wilted love"

*He leans up a bit, and rubs his face* "I kown, that, and I have...." *He sighs* "I had..no idea, the overseer, holded her in such ways, god forbid, that I don't shake someone, to wake them, or hold or touch. my wilted love"

"Sam is frightened, and wary." Felicity says. "And has a lot of bad memories. That's why she doesn't talk about her past much."

She shuts off the light and takes a seat.

"She's also had to fight for everything she has." Felicity says. "And she grew up somewhere where everything could be taken away at a moments notice. She's very reluctant to get attached, to open up. She wants to move slowly so she can be safe."

She grimaces at the mention of the overseer.

"When we found that scum he was with another one of his... conquests." Felicity says. "Poor girl was barely conscious, completely drunk. I doubt she even noticed when we threw him across the room and beat him to a pulp. We dumped him into the incinerator together."

50 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"Sam is frightened, and wary." Felicity says. "And has a lot of bad memories. That's why she doesn't talk about her past much."

She shuts off the light and takes a seat.

"She's also had to fight for everything she has." Felicity says. "And she grew up somewhere where everything could be taken away at a moments notice. She's very reluctant to get attached, to open up. She wants to move slowly so she can be safe."

She grimaces at the mention of the overseer.

"When we found that scum he was with another one of his... conquests." Felicity says. "Poor girl was barely conscious, completely drunk. I doubt she even noticed when we threw him across the room and beat him to a pulp. We dumped him into the incinerator together."

*He looks to her, sitting up* "I just,...god, why was I not there?, to...help her, if I knew..about this I..." *He rubs his face* "When I met Silvana Floret, she had...a damm Phobia of the Infested and she hated me, how I was a Loyalist.." *He Sighs* "I tried to help her, but....no"

Edited by -Platinum-

On 12/5/2016 at 10:05 AM, Rakawan said:

Rachael stood behind the desk at the Lua portal terminal and watched the group depart. 

She adjusted the stack of application forms and waited for more people to show up.

A young man with dark skin and casual clothes approached the terminal.  "Hello there.  I'd like to help with the Lua excursion."

1 minute ago, Yzjdriel said:

A young man with dark skin and casual clothes approached the terminal.  "Hello there.  I'd like to help with the Lua excursion."

She hands you the form.

"Name, occupation, and equipment." She says in a bored tone.

8 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*He looks to her, sitting up* "I just,...god, why was I not there?, to...help her, if I knew..about this I..." *He rubs his face* "When I met Silvana Floret, she had...a damm Phobia of the Infested and she hated me, how I was a Loyalist.." *He Sighs* "I tried to help her, but....no"

"You can't be everywhere." She says. "You didn't even know her then. I stayed frozen for two years after Ryoko woke because he didn't remember me. I don't blame him for that. Sam won't blame you."

Edited by Rakawan

2 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"You can't be everywhere." She says. "You didn't even know her then. I stayed frozen for two years after Ryoko woke because he didn't remember me. I don't blame him for that. Sam won't blame you."

*He looks to her* "I kown, that, but maybe, I don't kown no, I just need to get my mind of all this..." *He rubs his face*

7 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*Zaeed rubs his chin* "By the Void, a Oorkin Spa, I always wanted to visit one of them"

Felicity steps out into the hall. 

"This is one of several hallways." She says. "It leads to the main concourse."