Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Radiant Secrets (Semi-Open IC RP)

Rakawan

7 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*He nods* "Thanks.." *He turns back to the crafting table, he places down the requirements and sets it up* 

The machine begins the fabrication process. 

"To be honest we're just stalling till the wedding." Ryoko says. "There are a few things to do but we don't want people to get too busy."

2 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

The machine begins the fabrication process. 

"To be honest we're just stalling till the wedding." Ryoko says. "There are a few things to do but we don't want people to get too busy."

*He lets it build. truns and leans* "Well, I can do them for you, get this place up and running, to be ready for your weeding"

2 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*He lets it build. truns and leans* "Well, I can do them for you, get this place up and running, to be ready for your weeding"

"Why don't you wander around." Ryoko says. "See if it find anything that piques your interest."

33 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"Nope." He says. "Time for a smoke."

He pulls out an ornate Orokin pipe and lifts it up. An osprey warbles and alarm and darts over, spraying him with water. 

"Fire detected." A voice says. "Please remain calm while we extinguish the flames."

Richard smirked as the old man was thoroughly doused.  "So, what exactly will I be doing here?"

7 minutes ago, Yzjdriel said:

Richard smirked as the old man was thoroughly doused.  "So, what exactly will I be doing here?"

"Oh you'lll be showing people around." He says. "Speaking of showing, let me show you the different types of stars we use to power the sculptures."

Just now, Rakawan said:

"Anything sent to you will be forwarded here." Ryoko says.

*He shakes his head, then perks a brow* "Oh, actually, there is a new suit, that came, I had to clean it up, but was years back, sease I had it, wanted to wear it agien, Can you ship that?, its....a Primed Suit, back when..I was with..the Orokin" 

8 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"Oh you'lll be showing people around." He says. "Speaking of showing, let me show you the different types of stars we use to power the sculptures."

Richard smiled and followed the old man as he pretended to be intrigued by the amber and cyan Ayatan stars he'd seen hundreds of already.

Just now, Yzjdriel said:

Richard smiled and followed the old man as he pretended to be intrigued by the amber and cyan Ayatan stars he'd seen hundreds of already.

The old man seems surprised.

"Most people don't realize how impressive these stars really are." He says. "Such energy in such small forms."

7 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*He shakes his head, then perks a brow* "Oh, actually, there is a new suit, that came, I had to clean it up, but was years back, sease I had it, wanted to wear it agien, Can you ship that?, its....a Primed Suit, back when..I was with..the Orokin" 

"Of course." Ryoko says. "Just have it address to you and it will be sent here."