Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Radiant Secrets (Semi-Open IC RP)

Rakawan

On 1/13/2017 at 4:06 PM, Rakawan said:

"Well an employee of mine tried to stab several of us in the back." He says. "So I am mildly irritated. However the Corpus negotiator has arrived and we will hopefully arrange a deal by the end of today. And I am getting married today, so that's stressful. But never mind me. I have something you may want to look at. A device that appears to be related to fissures, as far as I can tell. The instructions are written in a nearly illegible and rambling script." 

"Ok I'll look into it just tell me where it is and I'll get to work." 

The Operator's hand freezes in place on one of the consecutive clicks.

"Ah. . .I had forgotten . . . eh, forgotten about the fact that this place was populated."

The Operator looks around at the security detail as if just seeing them for the first time.

"Stopping, stopping, I got it, understood, looking good, uh, sir?" 

The Operator gestures in the direction of one of the armed guards without making eye contact.

"Felz toh. . . faomeeler."

The Chroma seems ill at ease, one hand constantly fingering the redeemer's grip while the other continues to flex and unflex into a fist.

"I assure you you are safe here." Felicity says. "Feel free to take pictures."

She leads you to a security room that overlooks a training area. You can see recruits sparring in the arena below. They seem to be a mix of humans and Tenno.

5 hours ago, Rakawan said:

"I assure you you are safe here." Felicity says. "Feel free to take pictures."

She leads you to a security room that overlooks a training area. You can see recruits sparring in the arena below. They seem to be a mix of humans and Tenno.

" What?"

The Operator seems to notice the Chroma's agitated fidgeting.

"Oh, that, yeah, not much to be done about that. Between the culling victims, the disposed-of test subjects, and the lied-to volunteers (and me), I. . . we aren't  to comfortable with "lined" corridors." 

The Operator trails off as the training area comes into view.

"Fascinating, between the need for Tenno to scale-down their up-scaled physical prowess and the men's innate fragility and fear of "The Betrayers", that's quite the balancing act you've achieved there."

The Chroma continues to fidget as it walks and the Operator observes, it's "steely" Gaze leveled on each guard as they pass, more specifically, on each guard's hands.

On 1/17/2017 at 8:26 AM, (Xbox One)Vatasblubber said:

"Ok I'll look into it just tell me where it is and I'll get to work." 

He leads you to an upper level. Human guards in ornate robes watch you.

"First we need to get you clearance." He says.

On 1/17/2017 at 3:11 PM, Unus said:

" What?"

The Operator seems to notice the Chroma's agitated fidgeting.

"Oh, that, yeah, not much to be done about that. Between the culling victims, the disposed-of test subjects, and the lied-to volunteers (and me), I. . . we aren't  to comfortable with "lined" corridors." 

The Operator trails off as the training area comes into view.

"Fascinating, between the need for Tenno to scale-down their up-scaled physical prowess and the men's innate fragility and fear of "The Betrayers", that's quite the balancing act you've achieved there."

The Chroma continues to fidget as it walks and the Operator observes, it's "steely" Gaze leveled on each guard as they pass, more specifically, on each guard's hands.

The humans seem to be holding their own, though the Tenno seem more accustomed to the weapons.

The guards return the steely stare. Their hands to not move for her weapons upon ntoicign your observation. But their gaze warns against any violence. 

Felicity goes to speak with an ornately robes human and Tenno, both carrying gold trimmed, but not prime, Nikana.

10 hours ago, (Xbox One)Vatasblubber said:

"Oh I don't have high enough clearance?" He says in a surprised tone

"We updated the clearance after the discovery of this item." He says. "We need you present to update it."

Edited by Rakawan

On 1/20/2017 at 8:58 AM, (Xbox One)Vatasblubber said:

"OK no problem just show me where."

He takes you to a security room overlooking a training arena. Humans and Tenno train together. Some soar with Nikana, while others practice marksmanship.

"Shouldn't you be at rehearsal." Ryoko says to Felicity, who stands beside a Chroma.

"So should you." She says. "But...."

"You found him!" Ryoko says. "Excellent, with two pairs of hands we should move much quicker."

Felicity and Ryoko move to speak with a guardsman leaving you and the chroma to observe the combatants.

Edited by Rakawan

On 1/18/2017 at 10:02 PM, Rakawan said:

The humans seem to be holding their own, though the Tenno seem more accustomed to the weapons.

The guards return the steely stare. Their hands to not move for her weapons upon ntoicign your observation. But their gaze warns against any violence. 

Felicity goes to speak with an ornately robes human and Tenno, both carrying gold trimmed, but not prime, Nikana.

(I'm back, Depression was a shet and a half, thank god I can slip this body back on again)

The Operator seems to snap out of a trance that it was in as it watched the training. It rubs it's temples slightly before turning to you.

"Apologies, wrestling with a few veterans who wanted to hop the rail and get in there."

The Operator taps the Chroma on the temple and points in your direction.

"Lets get to work, shall we?"

On 1/20/2017 at 9:05 AM, Rakawan said:

He takes you to a security room overlooking a training arena. Humans and Tenno train together. Some soar with Nikana, while others practice marksmanship.

"Shouldn't you be at rehearsal." Ryoko says to Felicity, who stands beside a Chroma.

"So should you." She says. "But...."

"You found him!" Ryoko says. "Excellent, with two pairs of hands we should move much quicker."

Felicity and Ryoko move to speak with a guardsman leaving you and the chroma to observe the combatants.

On 1/20/2017 at 11:36 PM, Unus said:

(I'm back, Depression was a shet and a half, thank god I can slip this body back on again)

The Operator seems to snap out of a trance that it was in as it watched the training. It rubs it's temples slightly before turning to you.

"Apologies, wrestling with a few veterans who wanted to hop the rail and get in there."

On 1/20/2017 at 8:58 AM, (Xbox One)Vatasblubber said:

"OK no problem just show me where."

On 1/20/2017 at 11:36 PM, Unus said:

Cyris walks up to the viewing post "Interesting to watch isn't it?" He studies to duo then goes back to looking at the fights 

2 hours ago, (Xbox One)Vatasblubber said:

Cyris walks up to the viewing post "Interesting to watch isn't it?" He studies to duo then goes back to looking at the fights 

Felicity and Ryoko come back.

"Your clearance has been updated." They say. "We must attend to our wedding. The room is the one.... with our personal crest. You will find all relevant data... on the servers."

Edited by Rakawan

1 hour ago, Rakawan said:

"Your clearance has been updated." They say. "We must attend to our wedding. The room is the one.... with our personal crest. You will find all relevant data... on the servers."

3 hours ago, (Xbox One)Vatasblubber said:

"Ah, young love, a shame I have no married couples or experiences  to reflect on this from."

The Operator fakes flicking a tear away with it's index finger.

"Strange is the new normal nowadays, isn't it? Never dreamed I'd see that (the Operator motions towards the duelists) or that (The Operator motions towards the pair, but bumps a hand against an approaching other)

The Chroma turns, wary in posture, while the Operator looks on apologetically.

"Whoops, didn't see yo. . ."

"Nam end bitznass."

The Chroma's curt echo cuts the Operator off.

2 hours ago, Rakawan said:

"Thank you, Ryoko, I'll get on it." He turns to Felicity "Best wishes." He smiles then turns to the duo

1 hour ago, Unus said:

"Ah, young love, a shame I have no married couples or experiences  to reflect on this from."

"Strange is the new normal nowadays, isn't it? Never dreamed I'd see that (the Operator motions towards the duelists) or that (The Operator motions towards the pair, but bumps a hand against an approaching other)

"Nam end bitznass."

"I'm sorry to leave so soon but I must get back to work." He slightly bow then walks to the room with their crest

Edited by (XB1)Vatasblubber

2 hours ago, Rakawan said:

The shuttle comes out of punch near an Orokin tower. A Corpus Cruiser and an Orokin style Dreadnought float nearby.

((Port to Lua temporarily))

She gasps "Oh my. It's beautiful." she turns to Ares "This place is beautiful."

((Sorry for the double post))

Edited by (XB1)Vatasblubber

2 hours ago, Unus said:

"Nam end bitznass."

58 minutes ago, (Xbox One)Vatasblubber said:

"Thank you, Ryoko, I'll get on it." He turns to Felicity "Best wishes." He smiles then turns to the duo

"I'm sorry to leave so soon but I must get back to work." He slightly bow then walks to the room with their crest

The data pad indicates that you two will be working together. 

The room you boy are directed to houses several tables and... behind an energy field, a pyramidic pedastal about five feet tall. It seems to shimmer as you approach the field, perhaps reacting to the void energy Tenno produce. However the field containing it must be turned off to further investigate it. Perhaps one of the consoles outside the field has instructions.

58 minutes ago, (Xbox One)Vatasblubber said:

She gasps "Oh my. It's beautiful." she turns to Ares "This place is beautiful."

((Sorry for the double post))

He looks out the window and smiles.

"My boss does have a taste for the elegant and refined." He says. "Honestly if he weren't on our side he'd make a very polite villain."

The shuttle sets down on a pad. A human and Tenno with Nikana slung at their sides, and Burston rifles in their back, approach. 

"Invitations please?" The Tenno asks. The human watches everyone intently.

On 14/01/2017 at 7:56 PM, Rakawan said:

The shuttle is quite luxurious and well outfitted. There is even a personnel bar.

"Coming out of punch in five minutes." The Cehpalon says. "Shall I contact the merchant for you, sir?"

*He Nods* "Right away, unsure how long I've been gone, but I request one thing, when is the wedding starting?"

18 hours ago, Rakawan said:

He looks out the window and smiles.

"My boss does have a taste for the elegant and refined." He says. "Honestly if he weren't on our side he'd make a very polite villain."

The shuttle sets down on a pad. A human and Tenno with Nikana slung at their sides, and Burston rifles in their back, approach. 

"Invitations please?" The Tenno asks. The human watches everyone intently.

She grabs hers from her pocket, hands it off then goes back to oohing and awwing 

"I've always wanted to see a tower up close."