Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Radiant Secrets (Semi-Open IC RP)

Rakawan

16 hours ago, Rakawan said:

The second field opens and the device begins spinning wildly, sending bolts of void energy lashing out like a warframe after reactanct exposure.

The orb begins spinning faster and faster. Portions of it begin to expand outwards. The tiles generate a field between them, causing the expanding orb to look like a pulsing one. 

"Very interesting behavior. What is it?" He goes to the console and looks through all the files 

On 2/5/2017 at 11:02 AM, Rakawan said:

Ares follows you.

"So now that I've pulled you here. Where are we going?" She looks around confused and lost

6 hours ago, (Xbox One)Vatasblubber said:

"So now that I've pulled you here. Where are we going?" She looks around confused and lost

He points to the crowd.

"I'd say we follow them." He says.

Arter a few moments and puzzled heads turning to look at him he chuckles.

"So this is what it's like to show up when people are present." He says.

Edited by Rakawan

18 hours ago, Rakawan said:

Through the fields you can catch glimpses of.... somewhere else. 

He walks to the fields and looks closer leaving his katana behind

He points to the crowd.

"I'd say we follow them." He says.

Arter a few moments and puzzled heads turning to look at him he chuckles.

"So this is what it's like to show up when people are present." He says.

She follows the crowd "You've been here before?"

8 hours ago, (Xbox One)Vatasblubber said:

She follows the crowd "You've been here before?"

"I think." He says. "It looks familiar. But I don't remember coming here. No I was referring to how I normally get missions. I wait till everyone is out on business, slip in, and grab the contract."

8 hours ago, (Xbox One)Vatasblubber said:

He walks to the fields and looks closer leaving his katana behind. 

The field prevents you from moving any closer to the orb. However you can now clearly see another location inside the field.

On 2/10/2017 at 5:49 PM, Rakawan said:

The field prevents you from moving any closer to the orb. However you can now clearly see another location inside the field.

He puts his hand on the field and focuses on it

On 2/10/2017 at 5:49 PM, Rakawan said:

"I think." He says. "It looks familiar. But I don't remember coming here. No I was referring to how I normally get missions. I wait till everyone is out on business, slip in, and grab the contract."

She smiles "Oh, that's funny." She giggles and continues looking around 

The Operator gives the dazed looking Chroma a smack on the jaw and calls out into the chaos of the field.

"You okay in there?!"

The Operator fumbles through screen after screen of information, desperately trying to find an answer to just what is going on in front of it.

2 hours ago, Unus said:

The Operator gives the dazed looking Chroma a smack on the jaw and calls out into the chaos of the field.

"You okay in there?!"

The Operator fumbles through screen after screen of information, desperately trying to find an answer to just what is going on in front of it.

((You are inside the field. Cyris is outside it. Hund is inside with the orb.))

The console inside the field with you has shut down, the orb appears to be giving off some sort of disturbance field.

2 hours ago, (Xbox One)Vatasblubber said:

She smiles "Oh, that's funny." She giggles and continues looking around 

"I certainly think so." He says. "In fact some members of the clan don't even know I work with them. Made for some interesting conversations."

45 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"I certainly think so." He says. "In fact some members of the clan don't even know I work with them. Made for some interesting conversations."

"So when does this little event occur anyway?" She continues looking and it becomes obvious that she's not sight-seeing but cautiously looking around

49 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

The field does not react.

He returns to pouring through the consoles' information 

7 hours ago, Rakawan said:

((You are inside the field. Cyris is outside it. Hund is inside with the orb.))

The console inside the field with you has shut down, the orb appears to be giving off some sort of disturbance field.

The Chroma, after shakeing off the light blow to the head, now seems visibly distressed. It holds it's hands above it's head in a placating manner as it kneels.

"Pawneshment! Noe! NOE!"

The Operator is visibly holding the Chroma back from fleeing, one palm held to the forehead of the warframe and the other holding onto the console.

"Should we go for it? Getting a bit hard to hold this one's hands right about now!"

1 hour ago, Unus said:

The Chroma, after shakeing off the light blow to the head, now seems visibly distressed. It holds it's hands above it's head in a placating manner as it kneels.

"Pawneshment! Noe! NOE!"

The Operator is visibly holding the Chroma back from fleeing, one palm held to the forehead of the warframe and the other holding onto the console.

"Should we go for it? Getting a bit hard to hold this one's hands right about now!"

The field expands to cover you and for a second you see a tower filled with ayatan treasures. Then the machine splutters and the field ceases. The fragments of the orb collapse back together leaving you back inside room with the strange artifact.

Edited by Rakawan

14 hours ago, Rakawan said:

As the device splutters to a stop the console readout gives a strange error message in Orokin script, then loses power.

He makes a quick mental note of the Orokin script that popped up and runs to find Felicity

14 hours ago, Unus said:

"Pawneshment! Noe! NOE!"

"I'll be right back I need Felicity's help" He yells to the operator 

On 2/13/2017 at 0:49 PM, (Xbox One)Vatasblubber said:

"So when does this little event occur anyway?" She continues looking and it becomes obvious that she's not sight-seeing but cautiously looking aroun

The crowd files through to an ornate chapel like room. A Tenno in ornate and regal robes stands by the altar , flanked by four guards.

Ares walks with you to a seat, before suddenly puling you behind a pillar.

"Don't look now." He says. "But someone is here."

On 2/14/2017 at 10:11 AM, (Xbox One)Vatasblubber said:

He makes a quick mental note of the Orokin script that popped up and runs to find Felicity

"I'll be right back I need Felicity's help" He yells to the operator 

You are directed to the chapel. As you enter you see an Ash notice you and pull someone behind a pillar.

16 hours ago, Rakawan said:

The crowd files through to an ornate chapel like room. A Tenno in ornate and regal robes stands by the altar , flanked by four guards.

Ares walks with you to a seat, before suddenly puling you behind a pillar.

"Don't look now." He says. "But someone is here."

You are directed to the chapel. As you enter you see an Ash notice you and pull someone behind a pillar.

Sam: "Who?" She studies your expression and her smile disappears "Him?!" She begins to breath faster but slowly calms down. "Ok" she takes a deep breath in "We need to go together, OK?"

Cyris: He glances over then returns to looking for Felicity

35 minutes ago, (Xbox One)Vatasblubber said:

Sam: "Who?" She studies your expression and her smile disappears "Him?!" She begins to breath faster but slowly calms down. "Ok" she takes a deep breath in "We need to go together, OK?"

"Go to him, or get away?" He asks."

3 hours ago, (Xbox One)Vatasblubber said:

"To" She takes a deep breath in "I need to talk. I can't run any longer."

"Oh has the wedding started? I need to speak to Felicity but it seems ill have to wait."

Ares nods.

As everyone begins to stare at Cyris, Ares walks up, standing between him and Samantha.

"I'll take care of this." He says to the guard. "Sir if you could step outside a moment I'll help you."

There is an aura of smoke around him and Samantha, hiding their features and making recognition difficult.

As he speaks he gestures to a the chapel door, and waits for Cyris to move outside the room.

Ares nods.

As everyone begins to stare at Cyris, Ares walks up, standing between him and Samantha.

"I'll take care of this." He says to the guard. "Sir if you could step outside a moment I'll help you."

There is an aura of smoke around him and Samantha, hiding their features and making recognition difficult.

As he speaks he gestures to a the chapel door, and waits for Cyris to move outside the room.

Cyris: "Thank you" He tries to discern who the other person is but quickly gives up and follows Ares' gesture outside

Samantha: She is breathing deeply trying to keep calm and hold herself together 

At this point, the Chroma has officially reached the limit of what it can take. In a fit of blind terror, it pulls the Operator from it's harness and unceremoniously hurls it against the side of the bubble. Arms pumping, chest heaving, it charges at the orb with arms outstretched.

"NEVAH KONTANED! NOWT  AGEEIN!"

The Operator manages to pull itself upright and flicks it's eyelid, causeing it's Naramon lens to descend. Amidst the surrounding cacophony, the Operator retraces the old signal route once used to contact Felicity.

3 hours ago, Unus said:

At this point, the Chroma has officially reached the limit of what it can take. In a fit of blind terror, it pulls the Operator from it's harness and unceremoniously hurls it against the side of the bubble. Arms pumping, chest heaving, it charges at the orb with arms outstretched.

"NEVAH KONTANED! NOWT  AGEEIN!"

The Operator manages to pull itself upright and flicks it's eyelid, causeing it's Naramon lens to descend. Amidst the surrounding cacophony, the Operator retraces the old signal route once used to contact Felicity.

With no operator outside the field the safety measure initiate and the force field around the artifact extends, shoving both of you back outside the safety lines. A second field replaces it surrounding the artifact. The two layers resist any attempt to reach the orb.

Felicity's signal lists as busy, not a surprise considering she was getting married today.