Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Radiant Secrets (Semi-Open IC RP)

Rakawan

6 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

The corrupted are patrolling the corridor ahead.

"Comms acquired." Felicity says. 

A moment later a silenced volley of shots takes down the assembled Corrupted.

"Sir!" A voice says on the enemy channel. "Casualties reported among the Corrupted in the Tunnels."

"How many?" A regal voice asks.

"All of them." The voice says. "They were fine a second ago, now they are... gone."

"I told you stationing them so close to the Maws was a mistake." Another voice says. "We are wasting."

"We? Are your presuming your word carries any weight here?" The voice asks. "Or are you questioning MY judgement?"

"No, sir." The third voice says. "I was just..."

"They are replaceable." The regal voice says. "As are you. Remember that, Achmidean. Now send another detachment to recover their remains for the vats."

*Zaeed perks a brow* "Achmidean, Oh..fek me.." *Looks to Fel* "Any Ideas, who that voice is?"

1 hour ago, -Platinum- said:

*Zaeed perks a brow* "Achmidean, Oh..fek me.." *Looks to Fel* "Any Ideas, who that voice is?"

Felicity frowns.

"No one uses those terms anymore." She says. "It sounds familiar, but I cannot place it."

Holly motions for everyone to move up.

2 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Felicity frowns.

"No one uses those terms anymore." She says. "It sounds familiar, but I cannot place it."

Holly motions for everyone to move up.

*Slowly moves up and follows*  "This is gonna be a bad day.."

*Slowly moves up and follows*  "This is gonna be a bad day.."

The tunnel opens to an stone balcony overlooking the ruins of an Orokin room. Corrupted patrol the rubble, sifting through it. 

"We'll need to sneak past them." Holly says. "Divide into pairs, watch each other's backs."

9 hours ago, Rakawan said:

The tunnel opens to an stone balcony overlooking the ruins of an Orokin room. Corrupted patrol the rubble, sifting through it. 

"We'll need to sneak past them." Holly says. "Divide into pairs, watch each other's backs."

*He nods* "Understood, Fel, I'll follow you" 

6 hours ago, -Platinum- said:

*He nods* "Understood, Fel, I'll follow you" 

Felicity moves in, her Latron sweeping the area ahead.

The rubble gives the floor a winding, maze-like appearance. 

Felicity stops at a fork in the path, where a chandelier fell down, and sends out a pulse of sound. Your Hud shows hostiles moving down the left path.

4 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Felicity moves in, her Latron sweeping the area ahead.

The rubble gives the floor a winding, maze-like appearance. 

Felicity stops at a fork in the path, where a chandelier fell down, and sends out a pulse of sound. Your Hud shows hostiles moving down the left path.

*He walks over, then looks to the fork path*  "Hostiles on the left tunnel, we should avoid them, I'll take the middle, Fel, what you takeing?"

*He walks over, then looks to the fork path*  "Hostiles on the left tunnel, we should avoid them, I'll take the middle, Fel, what you takeing?"

"Being that we were told to stick together, I'll take middle as well." She says.

The middle path leads almost to the end of the room, however it splits and curves quickly to either side at a fork just a short distance from the tower entrance.

3 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"Being that we were told to stick together, I'll take middle as well." She says.

The middle path leads almost to the end of the room, however it splits and curves quickly to either side at a fork just a short distance from the tower entrance.

*Keeps walking down* "Ugh I hate mazes, any ideal place to take?" *He looks over*

6 hours ago, -Platinum- said:

*Keeps walking down* "Ugh I hate mazes, any ideal place to take?" *He looks over*

Felicity grabs onto a piece of rubble and hauls herself up.

"Yeah." She says. "We cheat."

*Bullet jumps up and looks around* "Lets see what we got here..." 

The bullet jump, being much higher than a normal jump, attracts the attention of the a squad of corrupted. Felicity casts Silence to stun them and prevent them from warning the others.

"Always a flair for the dramatic, trader?" She asks, somewhat irritated.

Just now, Rakawan said:

The bullet jump, being much higher than a normal jump, attracts the attention of the a squad of corrupted. Felicity casts Silence to stun them and prevent them from warning the others.

"Always a flair for the dramatic, trader?" She asks, somewhat irritated.

"Gonna impress the ladies somehow" *He grabs his bow, then pulls it back* "Take them out?"

"Gonna impress the ladies somehow" *He grabs his bow, then pulls it back* "Take them out?"

Felicity is already firing. Her shots take down a Bombard and a Heavy Gunner first, then two butchers. The five remaining lancers look around turn and fire on your position.

Just now, Rakawan said:

Felicity is already firing. Her shots take down a Bombard and a Heavy Gunner first, then two butchers. The five remaining lancers look around turn and fire on your position.

*He fires his bow at 2 lancers, the arrow splits into two, due to multishot, he then throws a shuriken, at the other 2* "D.I.S.C try to hack one!" 

"Attempting to hack Neural implant" *D.I.S.C says*

*He fires his bow at 2 lancers, the arrow splits into two, due to multishot, he then throws a shuriken, at the other 2* "D.I.S.C try to hack one!" 

"Attempting to hack Neural implant" *D.I.S.C says*

The connection completes however you are unable to seize control. You can, however, detect the neural network linking each group.

Attempting to infiltrate further will likely draw the attention of the Neural Sentry.

2 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

The connection completes however you are unable to seize control. You can, however, detect the neural network linking each group.

Attempting to infiltrate further will likely draw the attention of the Neural Sentry.

*He looks to his bracer* "D.I.S.C got connected to the lancer, I can't control, but I can see the network link, uploading it to your H.U.D, act quickly, Sentry will be on us soon, any plans?" 

*He looks to his bracer* "D.I.S.C got connected to the lancer, I can't control, but I can see the network link, uploading it to your H.U.D, act quickly, Sentry will be on us soon, any plans?" 

"Sharing location data for enemy forces." Felicity says, picking off the remaining lancers. "Enemies are clear. Proceed to infiltration point."

*Nods, and then he carries on* "Lets go.." 

The group re-assembles at the entrance.

"Scans show databanks are on the second level." Holly says. "We need to pull whatever we can. Felicity, Orion, I want you on capture duty. See if you can find any personnel and bring them back."

10 hours ago, Rakawan said:

The group re-assembles at the entrance.

"Scans show databanks are on the second level." Holly says. "We need to pull whatever we can. Felicity, Orion, I want you on capture duty. See if you can find any personnel and bring them back."

*He perks a brow* "Understood, you heard her D.I.S.C time to do some Synthesis Scanning, of our own. the best way to claim a living specimen for intel"

"Understood Orion, my genetic data bank is online and ready" *He says over to Zaeed*  "Commander Holly? is there any preference you desire on our targets?"

On 5/4/2017 at 2:31 AM, -Platinum- said:

*He perks a brow* "Understood, you heard her D.I.S.C time to do some Synthesis Scanning, of our own. the best way to claim a living specimen for intel"

"Understood Orion, my genetic data bank is online and ready" *He says over to Zaeed*  "Commander Holly? is there any preference you desire on our targets?"

"We need them alive, not synthesized." Holly says. "Synthesis does create a copy of the target, but it also kills them. As for preference, anyone that looks like they know what they are doing."

2 hours ago, Rakawan said:

"We need them alive, not synthesized." Holly says. "Synthesis does create a copy of the target, but it also kills them. As for preference, anyone that looks like they know what they are doing."

*He Looks over to holly* "They'll still be alive, I modified mine to prevent killing them but if you say so.."

2 hours ago, -Platinum- said:

*He Looks over to holly* "They'll still be alive, I modified mine to prevent killing them but if you say so.."

The Dex split off down a side corrider.

Felicity accesses a console, trying to pull up a list of personnel and locations.