Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Radiant Secrets (Semi-Open IC RP)

Rakawan

1 hour ago, -Platinum- said:

*He looks to the side, then looks over to Fel* "Got anything..?"

"Security terminal down this hall." She says. "A security officer would have some idea what's going on here."

1 minute ago, Rakawan said:

"Security terminal down this hall." She says. "A security officer would have some idea what's going on here."

"Hum, We can find one, I'm sure, btw if we find a Busra, shout me" *He looks over down to the hall* "So, no data copying, knock out and take him to the ship?"

"Hum, We can find one, I'm sure, btw if we find a Busra, shout me" *He looks over down to the hall* "So, no data copying, knock out and take him to the ship?"

"If you can assure me the method won't kill him then you are welcome to try." She says. "I apologize for Holly. She is a bit more blunt when it comes to missions."

She quickly hacks the door outside the security terminal.

"Sonar showing enemies and one unknown near the console." She says. "Likely two corrupted and an official. Ill take the guards. You get the official."

3 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"If you can assure me the method won't kill him then you are welcome to try." She says. "I apologize for Holly. She is a bit more blunt when it comes to missions."

She quickly hacks the door outside the security terminal.

"Sonar showing enemies and one unknown near the console." She says. "Likely two corrupted and an official. Ill take the guards. You get the official."

*He Shurgs*  "Strong and honest woman, that do things blunt are needed at times, alright let's do this"  

*He Shurgs*  "Strong and honest woman, that do things blunt are needed at times, alright let's do this"  

Felicity slides the final tile into place and the door springs open. She rolls through, taking out both corrupted crewman guards with headshots.

The "official" is a corpus crewman who hurls himself behind the console as soon as you enter.

"They made me do it!" He says. "I didn't have any choice. Please don't kill me."

He appears quite young, likely still in his teens.

He is cowering behind the console, with his hands raised.

"Get me out of here and I'll tell you anything you want to know." He says. "Just don't kill me or stick one of those things on me."

Felicity slides the final tile into place and the door springs open. She rolls through, taking out both corrupted crewman guards with headshots.

The "official" is a corpus crewman who hurls himself behind the console as soon as you enter.

"They made me do it!" He says. "I didn't have any choice. Please don't kill me."

He appears quite young, likely still in his teens.

He is cowering behind the console, with his hands raised.

"Get me out of here and I'll tell you anything you want to know." He says. "Just don't kill me or stick one of those things on me."

*As the guards are killed, Zaeed teleports right into the face of the crewmen and uses the momentum of the force, to thrust his palm against his helmet/head, slamming it down onto the console, strong but not enough to kill* "That's what they all say..."  

*As the guards are killed, Zaeed teleports right into the face of the crewmen and uses the momentum of the force, to thrust his palm against his helmet/head, slamming it down onto the console, strong but not enough to kill* "That's what they all say..."  

With a whimper he slumps to the ground unconscious.

"I dunno." Felicity says. "I think he was telling the truth."

"Unknown ship exiting the void." Ryoko says over the comms. "You need to get out of there. Grab what intel you can."

Felicity turns to Zaeed.

"Can D.I.S.C hack the console remotely?" She asks.

2 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

With a whimper he slumps to the ground unconscious.

"I dunno." Felicity says. "I think he was telling the truth."

"Unknown ship exiting the void." Ryoko says over the comms. "You need to get out of there. Grab what intel you can."

Felicity turns to Zaeed.

"Can D.I.S.C hack the console remotely?" She asks.

*He grabs out some Grinner cuffs and locks his arms* "D.I.S.C, you heard her.."

*D.I.S.C begins to hack into the console remotely* "Gathering All Data and Intel, and deleting local copys, Alert: Ships detected, Attempting to Scan"

*He grabs out some Grinner cuffs and locks his arms* "D.I.S.C, you heard her.."

*D.I.S.C begins to hack into the console remotely* "Gathering All Data and Intel, and deleting local copys, Alert: Ships detected, Attempting to Scan"

You can feel the void wave as another ship comes out of punch. Judging from the wave the ship is massive.

In the linked HUD you can see the Dex breach a room.

The figures inside turn. The corrupted engage, while the other figures, robed in gold and ivory, shimmer and vanish, somehow teleported away.

"Orokin Destroyers?" Ryoko says. "Captain raise shields and return fire."

"Sir we aren't the target." The captain says.

The tower shudders as the other ships fire on it. Debris begins to rain from the ceiling.

The data on the console is heavily encrypted.

"Hack and move." Felicity says. "We can't stay here."

A chandelier falls, smashing the console, but leaving the network connection intact. The amount of debris falling increase as Felicity pulls you towards the exit.

You can feel the void wave as another ship comes out of punch. Judging from the wave the ship is massive.

In the linked HUD you can see the Dex breach a room.

The figures inside turn. The corrupted engage, while the other figures, robed in gold and ivory, shimmer and vanish, somehow teleported away.

"Orokin Destroyers?" Ryoko says. "Captain raise shields and return fire."

"Sir we aren't the target." The captain says.

The tower shudders as the other ships fire on it. Debris begins to rain from the ceiling.

The data on the console is heavily encrypted.

"Hack and move." Felicity says. "We can't stay here."

A chandelier falls, smashing the console, but leaving the network connection intact. The amount of debris falling increase as Felicity pulls you towards the exit.

*He rubs his head*  "Ugh, damm void waves..D.I.S.C hurry!" *He throws the crewmen over his shoulders, Then snaps over to Fel*  "We're taking the express way!.."

*D.I.S.C now in alert mode, begins decrypting putting a lot more energy into it* "Hacking...."

4 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*He rubs his head*  "Ugh, damm void waves..D.I.S.C hurry!" *He throws the crewmen over his shoulders, Then snaps over to Fel*  "We're taking the express way!.."

*D.I.S.C now in alert mode, begins decrypting putting a lot more energy into it* "Hacking...."

Felicity moves with you. 

The first level of encryption falls, granting access to whatever the crewman was working on. 

{Try to back the second level of encryption.} 

Or

{Grab latest intel.}

Just now, Rakawan said:

Felicity moves with you. 

The first level of encryption falls, granting access to whatever the crewman was working on. 

{Try to back the second level of encryption.} 

Or

{Grab latest intel.}

{Grab latest intel.}

*As the first level fails, D.I.S.C gathers what we can, bot not before sending a vruis into the system to cause a bad day to anyone who tries to reetner it* "ALERT: Encryption failed!: Grabbing Latest Intel" 

*Zaeed keeps running, looking around* "Is your Arcwing ready Fel?" *He says, he can clearly be seen holding a frag, likely to blow up out into the vacuum to get out quicker*

{Grab latest intel.}

*As the first level fails, D.I.S.C gathers what we can, bot not before sending a vruis into the system to cause a bad day to anyone who tries to reetner it* "ALERT: Encryption failed!: Grabbing Latest Intel" 

*Zaeed keeps running, looking around* "Is your Arcwing ready Fel?" *He says, he can clearly be seen holding a frag, likely to blow up out into the vacuum to get out quicker*

"Extraction route compromised." Holly says. "Routing to secondary extraction route."

"You need to get out of there now!" Ryoko says. "Attempting to block enemy fire with Vengeance shields."

"Extraction route compromised." Holly says. "Routing to secondary extraction route."

"You need to get out of there now!" Ryoko says. "Attempting to block enemy fire with Vengeance shields."

*Zaeed Sighs, then throws the frag against a wall ahead of him, hoping it blows into the vacuum* "Oh Sod, it, We're making our own Extraction!" *Zaeed connects the crewmen's suit with his, to prevent him suffercatering* "D.I.S.C Hunter Mode!" 

*Zaeed Sighs, then throws the frag against a wall ahead of him, hoping it blows into the vacuum* "Oh Sod, it, We're making our own Extraction!" *Zaeed connects the crewmen's suit with his, to prevent him suffercatering* "D.I.S.C Hunter Mode!" 

The wall, weakened by the laser blasts falls crumbles to dust.

Your Archwing and Felicity's race in through the gap.

A void pulse heralds the arrival of the Interitus and Zariman. The two ships engage the fleeing Orokin ships as the Vengeance hovers near the breach.

"Get on board now!" Ryoko says. "That tower is coming down around you!"

5 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

The wall, weakened by the laser blasts falls crumbles to dust.

Your Archwing and Felicity's race in through the gap.

A void pulse heralds the arrival of the Interitus and Zariman. The two ships engage the fleeing Orokin ships as the Vengeance hovers near the breach.

"Get on board now!" Ryoko says. "That tower is coming down around you!"

*Zaeed slams on the supercharger, sending all power to its thrusters, He uses blink to warp around the rubble, heading to Ryko's ship* "Try to keep up!"   

*Zaeed slams on the supercharger, sending all power to its thrusters, He uses blink to warp around the rubble, heading to Ryko's ship* "Try to keep up!"   

Felicity and the others make it out just as the tower begins to collapse under its own weight.

You can see the UHC ships engaging to Orokin ships for a brief second, before the two enemy ships engage their fold engines and jump away.

Just now, Rakawan said:

Felicity and the others make it out just as the tower begins to collapse under its own weight.

You can see the UHC ships engaging to Orokin ships for a brief second, before the two enemy ships engage their fold engines and jump away.

*He heads to the docking bay*  "Hope them doors are open!, I have one P.O.W, open a Cell ready!

On 5/5/2017 at 3:53 PM, -Platinum- said:

*He heads to the docking bay*  "Hope them doors are open!, I have one P.O.W, open a Cell ready!

Ryoko meets you at the docking bay.

Holly and the others have another hostage.

"Prepare two holding cells." Ryoko says. "Well done, team."

9 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Ryoko meets you at the docking bay.

Holly and the others have another hostage.

"Prepare two holding cells." Ryoko says. "Well done, team."

*He holds the hostage* "This one was rather young, eh despite the, maybe head trauma, might wanna go easy on the little fellow, Tho I do wonder, who's gonna interrogate?"

2 hours ago, -Platinum- said:

*He holds the hostage* "This one was rather young, eh despite the, maybe head trauma, might wanna go easy on the little fellow, Tho I do wonder, who's gonna interrogate?"

"The Wraith's are sending over two initiates." Ryoko says. "I guess they want them to get their beaks wet with interrogation."

The Dex take the hostages to the cells, as the three Dreadnoughts make their way to the Reliquary.

Just now, Rakawan said:

"The Wraith's are sending over two initiates." Ryoko says. "I guess they want them to get their beaks wet with interrogation."

The Dex take the hostages to the cells, as the three Dreadnoughts make their way to the Reliquary.

*Looks over, he looks like he is about to ask something, but then stops* "Eh, never mind, however, is there a spot to watch or view? or assist?"

"Orion, I have detected high blood readings, are you unwell?" *D.I.S.C asks*

"I'm fine, just...well, on the battlefield always did make me jumpy" *he quickly responds*  

*Looks over, he looks like he is about to ask something, but then stops* "Eh, never mind, however, is there a spot to watch or view? or assist?"

"Orion, I have detected high blood readings, are you unwell?" *D.I.S.C asks*

"I'm fine, just...well, on the battlefield always did make me jumpy" *he quickly responds*  

"If I recall correctly last time you were in combat you threw a bow at a Kuva Guardian." Ryoko says. "I trust this time you remember that the arrow is the projectile?"

2 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"If I recall correctly last time you were in combat you threw a bow at a Kuva Guardian." Ryoko says. "I trust this time you remember that the arrow is the projectile?"

*Zaeed just looks up over to Ryo, with an unpleasant face* "A bow can still be classed as a weapon, but yes I sued arrows this time and....I may have upset Fel a little bit, but..hey! we're alive..."  

"A bow can not be used as an effective weapon, it may only "anger" your target, but no not worry, Ryoko, I will ensure he will not make the same mistake again" *D.I.S.C says calmly*