Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Radiant Secrets (Semi-Open IC RP)

Rakawan

1 hour ago, (PS4)DeathSlinger09 said:

"Up for it? 'Coursr I am. So who we interrogating?

The red and black Banshee checks her data-pad.

"A senior crewman with a thick accent, and a kid who volunteered to tell us everything." She says as the ship docks. "So easy data, or more respect from Dirge for cracking a hard nut. Which you want?"

51 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

The red and black Banshee checks her data-pad.

"A senior crewman with a thick accent, and a kid who volunteered to tell us everything." She says as the ship docks. "So easy data, or more respect from Dirge for cracking a hard nut. Which you want?"

"Depends, can I use my fancy toys?"

"Depends, can I use my fancy toys?"

She shakes her head.

"I know the guy that runs this place." She says. "You twist their words around or give em a black eye, he'll look the other way. But if you start yanking out fingernails and using thumbscrews, then he'll drag you out himself. Plus I think Dirge wants to see how we can do without fancy toys."

The hip docks on an open pad and the door opens.

The location is a tower on Lua. Gold and ivory walls or Orokin make loom over you. Sam leads you through the entrance and towards the interrogation rooms.

2 hours ago, -Platinum- said:

*Zaeed walks over to the interrogation rooms, to take a peak* "So, who's the new meat for the Wraiths?, D.I.S.C, can  you contact Ryoko, for permission"

"Right away.." *D.I.S.C says*

You see an unknown Ash Prime and a Banshee, both in red and black, walking down the hall. The Banshee has her helmet down and you can recognize Sam.

"Plus I think Dirge wants to see how we can do without fancy toys." She says.

39 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

You see an unknown Ash Prime and a Banshee, both in red and black, walking down the hall. The Banshee has her helmet down and you can recognize Sam.

"Plus I think Dirge wants to see how we can do without fancy toys." She says.

*Zaeed perks a brow then smiles under his helmet, he teleports over in front of them and leans on the wall, he taps the side of his helmet, his voice becomes disoriented* "Hello Wraiths" 

Edited by -Platinum-
Gave More Details & Fixed Colors

1 hour ago, -Platinum- said:

*Zaeed perks a brow then smiles under his helmet, he teleports over in front of them and leans on the wall, he taps the side of his helmet, his voice becomes disoriented* "Hello Wraiths" 

"All right then, I'll take the crewman, does he have his helm off? Though it doesnt matter if he has it on."

Sam reaches briefly for her weapon.

"Brother Tenno." She says. "If you don't mind we have business to attend to."

She brushes past Zaeed.

"He will likely have been relieved of his gear." She says. "So no helmet."

She stops outside two doors.

"Left one is the crewman, right one is the kid." She says. "Take your pick."

4 minutes ago, (PS4)DeathSlinger09 said:

"You are??"

*He turns to them, Zaeed can be seen in an Exo-Suit, the helmet covers his face, his voice sounds Corpus mixed with a grizzly deep* "An old friend, and you are my good sir?"  

(( OOC: https://ibb.co/i3Qf1Q: The Exosuit he wears, what he looks like))

Edited by -Platinum-

1 minute ago, Rakawan said:

She brushes past Zaeed.

*He chuckles* "Reaching for the weapon already are we, new blood?, come on Dirge taught you better than that, didn't he?" *He draws closer* "Besides, I'm here to enjoy the show.."

*Elsewhere, D.I.S.C contacts Ryoko* "Mr.Ryoko, Orion, Zaeed requests to assist the Wraiths in the interrogation, may he?, I have a feeling that its likely peronsoral" 

1 hour ago, -Platinum- said:

*He chuckles* "Reaching for the weapon already are we, new blood?, come on Dirge taught you better than that, didn't he?" *He draws closer* "Besides, I'm here to enjoy the show.."

*Elsewhere, D.I.S.C contacts Ryoko* "Mr.Ryoko, Orion, Zaeed requests to assist the Wraiths in the interrogation, may he?, I have a feeling that its likely peronsoral" 

Sam's hand closes around her Wraith Viper.

"Dirge taught us to remove an obstacles to our objective." She says. "Are you going to step aside and stop interfering, or are you going to be an obstacle."

"Given who they're sending I'd prefer he stick to watching only." Ryoko says. "I need that intel, what I don't need is drama."

Edited by Rakawan

22 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Sam's hand closes around her Wraith Viper.

"Dirge taught us to remove an obstacles to our objective." She says. "Are you going to step aside and stop interfering, or are you going to be an obstacle."

"Given who they're sending I'd prefer he stick to watching only." Ryoko says. "I need that intel, what I don't need is drama."

"Understood, Ryoko...."  *He's about to leave, but then pops back up again* "Permission to speak about a concern I have?

*Zaeed looks over, then moves to the side* "Very well.." *he chuckles, he briefly gently brushes past sam, doing so drops a card onto the floor next to her feet* "Have a good time in there..." *He speaks out, before walking down the wall*  

Edited by -Platinum-
Fixed Copy and Paste Bug

10 hours ago, -Platinum- said:

*He turns to them, Zaeed can be seen in an Exo-Suit, the helmet covers his face, his voice sounds Corpus mixed with a grizzly deep* "An old friend, and you are my good sir?"  

(( OOC: https://ibb.co/i3Qf1Q: The Exosuit he wears, what he looks like))

"Agok, the new recruit"

Edited by (PS4)DeathSlinger09

10 hours ago, Rakawan said:

She brushes past Zaeed.

"Left"

Edited by (PS4)DeathSlinger09

6 hours ago, (PS4)DeathSlinger09 said:

"Left"

The crewman is tugging at the prisma cuffs holding his hands to the table.

"So they send an assassin." He says. "Is that supposed to scare me?"

16 hours ago, -Platinum- said:

"Understood, Ryoko...."  *He's about to leave, but then pops back up again* "Permission to speak about a concern I have?

*Zaeed looks over, then moves to the side* "Very well.." *he chuckles, he briefly gently brushes past sam, doing so drops a card onto the floor next to her feet* "Have a good time in there..." *He speaks out, before walking down the wall*  

Sam ignores the card and enters the door on the right.

Ryoko nods.

"You may speak openly Cephalon." He says. 

46 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Sam ignores the card and enters the door on the right.

Ryoko nods.

"You may speak openly Cephalon." He says. 

*He opens up a display, that shows trauma spots inside Zaeed's mind, seems it has high levels near the Cerebellum and adequateFrontal Lobe, the damage if medically skilled, will show its been caused by Implant rejection and general stress* "Zaeed's behaviour has been shifted to something that I can't comprehend. Old logs tell me that he used to be highly adequate towards the Orokin, before his surgery a week ago. However he has suppressed the memory's of why he was in there the first place, But I do not understand why."

*He opens another log, seems to was when there was in mission, it plays back the recording of the voice that was on the hostile, side, including Zaeeds and Fels talk, As Zaeed speaks about the "Achmidean", his brain patterns go higher, much higher* "Another thing that alarmed me was this: My worry is that his viewpoint of the Orokin have been shifted, if not he has gotten worse in his fanatic, Is it something I should keep an eye out for?" *D.I.S.C finally says*     

Edited by -Platinum-
Fixed Colors

2 hours ago, -Platinum- said:

*He opens up a display, that shows trauma spots inside Zaeed's mind, seems it has high levels near the Cerebellum and adequateFrontal Lobe, the damage if medically skilled, will show its been caused by Implant rejection and general stress* "Zaeed's behaviour has been shifted to something that I can't comprehend. Old logs tell me that he used to be highly adequate towards the Orokin, before his surgery a week ago. However he has suppressed the memory's of why he was in there the first place, But I do not understand why."

*He opens another log, seems to was when there was in mission, it plays back the recording of the voice that was on the hostile, side, including Zaeeds and Fels talk, As Zaeed speaks about the "Achmidean", his brain patterns go higher, much higher* "Another thing that alarmed me was this: My worry is that his viewpoint of the Orokin have been shifted, if not he has gotten worse in his fanatic, Is it something I should keep an eye out for?" *D.I.S.C finally says*     

"Keep an eye on him." Ryoko says. "Let me know if something changes or he starts to become a threat to others or himself."

Mathias joins up with Zaeed.

"I trust the mission was successful?" He asks.

2 hours ago, Rakawan said:

The crewman is tugging at the prisma cuffs holding his hands to the table.

"So they send an assassin." He says. "Is that supposed to scare me?"

what the crewman was doing in the tower, who he works for, and anything else he can.

"Now lets skip to the point here pal ehat were doing in the tower, and who do u work for?"

Glances at blade

((Thats in a half sacastic tone btw))

1 minute ago, (PS4)DeathSlinger09 said:

"Now lets skip to the point here pal ehat were doing in the tower, and who do u work for?"

Glances at blade

((Thats in a half sacastic tone btw))

"Shopping." He says, equally sarcastically. "Didn't you see all the stores on your way in?"