Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Radiant Secrets (Semi-Open IC RP)

Rakawan

2 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Sam cuts the channel and a moment later D.I.S.C is booted from the room.

"Distractions aside." She says. "What were you doing there?"

"Might I recommend you spend your time analyzing the data your wcovered instead of interfering in the efforts of others." C.A.L.C says.

"I did not intend to disrupt group efficiency" *He says with a sad tone* "However: I will take in your suggestion, I simply miss-understood her signal" *Sighs* "I will inform Orion of this but thank you C.A.L.C"

6 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

"I did not intend to disrupt group efficiency" *He says with a sad tone* "However: I will take in your suggestion, I simply miss-understood her signal" *Sighs* "I will inform Orion of this but thank you C.A.L.C"

"Sam will speak to Zaeed on her terms." He says. "Not before, no matter how much others prod."

7 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"If an Oroking ordered me to lift a finger the only one he'd get is the middle one." Matthias says. "Beyond that he'd compel very little."

*He looks to him* "I see...well, thanks, I guess, I'll just head to my bunk, see what data D.I.S.C got I guess"

*D.I.S.C Jumps in* "Orion, I'm sorry, I distrusted group efficiency by miscalculations, However: I have been Suggested to gather Intel of what we uncovered, We can log in when ready"

"You What?, To who?..." *Zaeed asks*

"Sam, The Wraith recruit" *He Responds after* "..I'm off to my bunk.."  *His eye twitches and he gets up, walking back to his bunk*

1 minute ago, Rakawan said:

"Sam will speak to Zaeed on her terms." He says. "Not before, no matter how much others prod."

*He looks over*  "I intended to speak to her on my own terms, Not His..I have my own questions, Orion will not hear our talk"

1 minute ago, -Platinum- said:

*He looks to him* "I see...well, thanks, I guess, I'll just head to my bunk, see what data D.I.S.C got I guess"

*D.I.S.C Jumps in* "Orion, I'm sorry, I distrusted group efficiency by miscalculations, However: I have been Suggested to gather Intel of what we uncovered, We can log in when ready"

"You What?, To who?..." *Zaeed asks*

"Sam, The Wraith recruit" *He Responds after* "..I'm off to my bunk.."  *His eye twitches and he gets up, walking back to his bunk*

You quarters now include a data terminal and projector for D.I.S.C.

Just now, -Platinum- said:

*He looks over*  "I intended to speak to her on my own terms, Not His..I have my own questions, Orion will not hear our talk"

"I would advise caution." C.A.L.C says. "It is a volatile subject. And while you may be immune to physical damage, the systems that host you are not."

1 minute ago, Rakawan said:

You quarters now include a data terminal and projector for D.I.S.C.

*Zaeed walks in and locks the door, dumping his bag to the side and uses the data* "...Why Did I come back here?, Urugh!.." *He opens any logs or mail he might have*

1 minute ago, -Platinum- said:

*Zaeed walks in and locks the door, dumping his bag to the side and uses the data* "...Why Did I come back here?, Urugh!.." *He opens any logs or mail he might have*

There are no messages. 

Someone knocks at the door. 

2 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"I would advise caution." C.A.L.C says. "It is a volatile subject. And while you may be immune to physical damage, the systems that host you are not."

"Understood, I; ll be careful is she aware who I am?, or if Orion is Zaeed?, I ask this bec_ALERT: Stress Waves, Increasing" *He quickly pops off, to head to Zaeed*

4 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*He opens the screen, to see who it is* "ID youself.."

It is Felicity.

"Athena and I wanted to offer our services in decoding the data you recovered." She says. "May we enter?"

13 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

It is Felicity.

"Athena and I wanted to offer our services in decoding the data you recovered." She says. "May we enter?"

"Oh, right, Sorry come in" *the door opens* "a little jumpy" 

Edited by -Platinum-

6 hours ago, (PS4)DeathSlinger09 said:

"How big of a nest egg?"

"Two hundred thousand platinum." Enrique says. "And as you know that currency is both ridiculously pricey, and rare. On a good day a platinum disk can be sold for more money that it represents. He must have saved and worked for years."

On 5/9/2017 at 4:07 PM, -Platinum- said:

"Oh, right, Sorry come in" *the door opens* "a little jumpy" 

A pink cephalon floats in and joins D.I.S.C in decrypting the data.

"How are you holding up?" Felicity asks.

On 5/9/2017 at 3:59 PM, -Platinum- said:

"Understood, I; ll be careful is she aware who I am?, or if Orion is Zaeed?, I ask this bec_ALERT: Stress Waves, Increasing" *He quickly pops off, to head to Zaeed*

"She is not." C.A.L.C says. "Alert received, notifying Ryoko."

9 hours ago, Rakawan said:

A pink cephalon floats in and joins D.I.S.C in decrypting the data.

"How are you holding up?" Felicity asks.

*He looks over to her* "I've got a sudden headache and it feels like one of my implants are glitching out, but other than that, just trying to keep my mind off a few things"

*D.I.S.C joins the party* "Orion, your vital signs are unstable, Stress Waves, Increasing, I strongly suggest you allow a doctor to investigate"  *He looks over to the pink cephalon* "Hello Cephalon, Identification?"

*Zaeed then notices the pink ceph*  "Oh hey, look Disco, Pink For Girls, why don't you help her with the data, and not worry about my health, I'm fine, just some implant rejection I'm sure"

18 hours ago, -Platinum- said:

*He looks over to her* "I've got a sudden headache and it feels like one of my implants are glitching out, but other than that, just trying to keep my mind off a few things"

*D.I.S.C joins the party* "Orion, your vital signs are unstable, Stress Waves, Increasing, I strongly suggest you allow a doctor to investigate"  *He looks over to the pink cephalon* "Hello Cephalon, Identification?"

*Zaeed then notices the pink ceph*  "Oh hey, look Disco, Pink For Girls, why don't you help her with the data, and not worry about my health, I'm fine, just some implant rejection I'm sure"

"Implant rejection is not nothing." Felicity says. "Even the Orokin had doctors set aside specifically for their Lorists. If your implants malfunction it could easily kill you, or cripple you."

19 hours ago, (PS4)DeathSlinger09 said:

"Take off 50K"

"Mr. Prova." A female voice says. "Please confirm transfer of 50k platinum to Lato industries."

Troy goes white.

"Cancel!" He shouts. "Not approved."

"Transfer approved." Enrique says, in Troy's voice. "Please do not pester me about such trivialities again. My charity is my business."

The number in the account begins to drop.

"Alright." Troy says. "Alright! You win. I'll talk. I'll talk!"

His face is pale as snow.

Ryoko adjusts the Scindo Prime on its pedastal as the door opens.

"Can I help you?" He asks. 

There is no response.

"Impressive isn't it." He says. "Every weapon here has a story."

His fingers curl around the handle.

"Unfortunately for you, Assassin." He says. "I am the author of those stories."

He turns, slicing an x into the air, cutting the shruiken the assassin throw to ribbons.

An ice wave forces the Ash Prime to dive behind a desk. He looks over the desk, scanning the empty room for his target.

"My clanmates have created various means to call their equipment to them." Ryoko's disembodied voice says. 

Panels slide open revealing Warframes in glass cases spaced evenly around the wall. 

"Priority Zero mark prepared and aware." The Ash says. "Requesting counsel."

"But I have no need for such methods." Ryoko says, as each frame steps down from it's stand, shattering the glass. "I may not be legion..."

Each frame lights up, weapons flying from the walls into waiting hands.

"But we are many." The frames chorus, as the room erupts into what could only be described as a very one-sided brawl.

Edited by Rakawan

8 hours ago, Rakawan said:

"Implant rejection is not nothing." Felicity says. "Even the Orokin had doctors set aside specifically for their Lorists. If your implants malfunction it could easily kill you, or cripple you."

*He looks over to her* "I, yeah you're right, D.I.S.C just scan and see whats up"

*D.I.S.C is already scanning, while helping the data* "Implant rejection, has been found, causes: Stress. I see some defect here, but I can't tell what it is. Felicity where would medical data be sent to?, Besides a medical station, I mean a person"

18 hours ago, Rakawan said:

"Mr. Prova." A female voice says. "Please confirm transfer of 50k platinum to Lato industries."

Troy goes white.

"Cancel!" He shouts. "Not approved."

"Transfer approved." Enrique says, in Troy's voice. "Please do not pester me about such trivialities again. My charity is my business."

The number in the account begins to drop.

"Alright." Troy says. "Alright! You win. I'll talk. I'll talk!"

His face is pale as snow.

"What were you doing there then mate, talk and you get 25k back"

((Was the crewman called Troy Prova or his boss?))

2 hours ago, (PS4)DeathSlinger09 said:

"What were you doing there then mate, talk and you get 25k back"

((Was the crewman called Troy Prova or his boss?))

((The crewman's name is Troy.))

"I code in my spare time." He says. "Nothing major, just small time viruses. Little programs that slip into systems and pull a few cents off of major deals. Nothing noticeable. Some Tenno showed up, said he needed my talents. They wanted me to code something. I didn't see all the details."

13 hours ago, -Platinum- said:

*He looks over to her* "I, yeah you're right, D.I.S.C just scan and see whats up"

*D.I.S.C is already scanning, while helping the data* "Implant rejection, has been found, causes: Stress. I see some defect here, but I can't tell what it is. Felicity where would medical data be sent to?, Besides a medical station, I mean a person"

"Richard could probably help." She says. "But we don't know where he is. The Acquisitions team has an implant doctor. He may be able to help."