Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Radiant Secrets (Semi-Open IC RP)

Rakawan

6 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"Richard could probably help." She says. "But we don't know where he is. The Acquisitions team has an implant doctor. He may be able to help."

"Do I have permission to scan and track, any of them?" *D.I.S.C asks*

1 hour ago, -Platinum- said:

"Do I have permission to scan and track, any of them?" *D.I.S.C asks*

"No need." She says. "They work for me. I'll call them now."

She taps her comms.

"Kota." She says. "Please have your implant technician meet me in the guest quarters immediately, and have him bring his medical kit."

16 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"No need." She says. "They work for me. I'll call them now."

She taps her comms.

"Kota." She says. "Please have your implant technician meet me in the guest quarters immediately, and have him bring his medical kit."

"Understood, Thank you Fel" *Looks over to Zaeed*  "Injecting: Painkillers. For Now.."

*Zaeed twitches a bit* "Thanks... and thanks, Miss Felicity"

*D.I.S.C looks over to Zaeed, a question mark mimic's in the centre of D.I.S.C's light*  "?"

(( think of Zero, from borderlands)) 

1 hour ago, -Platinum- said:

"Understood, Thank you Fel" *Looks over to Zaeed*  "Injecting: Painkillers. For Now.."

*Zaeed twitches a bit* "Thanks... and thanks, Miss Felicity"

*D.I.S.C looks over to Zaeed, a question mark mimic's in the centre of D.I.S.C's light*  "?"

(( think of Zero, from borderlands)) 

A creman in medical colors walks in, carrying a bag.

"Alright." He says. "What was so important you had to pull me away from my sleep?"

Felicity motions to Zaeed and the crewman turns. He himself has several implants, most noticeable are the two around his eyes.

"Hmmm." He says. "A fan of augments are we?"

10 hours ago, Rakawan said:

A creman in medical colors walks in, carrying a bag.

"Alright." He says. "What was so important you had to pull me away from my sleep?"

Felicity motions to Zaeed and the crewman turns. He himself has several implants, most noticeable are the two around his eyes.

"Hmmm." He says. "A fan of augments are we?"

*Zaeed nods* "You could say that I still have in mind to get even more augmented, but maybe that can wait for a little.."

*D.I.S.C pops up* "Orion, We do not -need- more, You have enough" *He opens a display, showing 3 main Augments* "The Nexus Central Processor, is what houses me and is the main symbiotic relationship we share, he can control my life, just as much as I can do to his" *He says, with quite some pride*   

"Duel Retinal Prosthesis" *Zaeed, replies, as he takes his shades of, revealing a cyan-colored cybernetic eyes, each Iris changes zoom, before returning to normal state* "And then I have a shield-gate, but implanted into me, so if someone would say, try to shoot me or slap me, right now, my shield will cover it"

*D.I.S.C finally resounds*  "Implant rejection is our main H.U.B and the Implant near his front-lobe, "The Schism Codex" but I can also detect a genetic defect there as well"

16 hours ago, Rakawan said:

((The crewman's name is Troy.))

"I code in my spare time." He says. "Nothing major, just small time viruses. Little programs that slip into systems and pull a few cents off of major deals. Nothing noticeable. Some Tenno showed up, said he needed my talents. They wanted me to code something. I didn't see all the details."

"What did he look like?"

1 hour ago, (PS4)DeathSlinger09 said:

"What did he look like?"

"I think it was a Vauban." Troy says. "He was part of some group, the initials TC were everywhere. He acted really high and mighty."

He turns around, glancing at the screen hopefully.

A black Oberon steps through the portal, covered in heavely modified armor plates, carrying a golden lined bundle of accesories to give his frame not only a heavier but gracefull look, turning his head left and right he takes in the sights there is to be seen, on his arm hands the aegis, at his waist the silva, and on his back a tigris prime, looking no stranger to combat, he lifts a hand to the side of his head pressing a button as a thick cover slides off his head, clearly all the modifications was self made, heavy steps forward as he moves slowly, the long black and gold syndana behind him flowing oddly elegant for his frame.

3 hours ago, Ser_zeliek said:

A black Oberon steps through the portal, covered in heavely modified armor plates, carrying a golden lined bundle of accesories to give his frame not only a heavier but gracefull look, turning his head left and right he takes in the sights there is to be seen, on his arm hands the aegis, at his waist the silva, and on his back a tigris prime, looking no stranger to combat, he lifts a hand to the side of his head pressing a button as a thick cover slides off his head, clearly all the modifications was self made, heavy steps forward as he moves slowly, the long black and gold syndana behind him flowing oddly elegant for his frame.

Two robed guards watch the door, nodding amicably to you as you approach. They wear a badge identifying them as Reliquary Guards.

There is a flash of smoke and both tumble to the ground, Ash Primes appearing behind them, their bloody wrist blades retracting. After a second, they both turn towards you, as an alarm begins to blare.

Edited by Rakawan

15 hours ago, Rakawan said:

"I think it was a Vauban." Troy says. "He was part of some group, the initials TC were everywhere. He acted really high and mighty."

He turns around, glancing at the screen hopefully.

"Enrique put 25k back in"

"Alright Troy, do you know what you were putting the virus into. Oh and by the way if you dont answer you wont get the other 25k, just so you know"

((The last four words are said a in a bit of a sarcastic happy tone))

The power core in Tibirius humms to life as he turns, pressing the button again the visor sliding down on his helmet, and he slams his fist down into the ground, as a large field of golden ground appears infront of him, hallowed ground, he would take no time to speak or idle actions, as he raises his hand to lift the ashes into the air and slam them back down.

4 hours ago, Ser_zeliek said:

The power core in Tibirius humms to life as he turns, pressing the button again the visor sliding down on his helmet, and he slams his fist down into the ground, as a large field of golden ground appears infront of him, hallowed ground, he would take no time to speak or idle actions, as he raises his hand to lift the ashes into the air and slam them back down.

((From now on remember to quote the post you are responding too.))

The Ashes are caught in the Reckoning and slammed into the ground, both draw their weapons and turn on each other, the radiation wreaking havoc with their sensors and minds.

3 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

((From now on remember to quote the post you are responding too.))

The Ashes are caught in the Reckoning and slammed into the ground, both draw their weapons and turn on each other, the radiation wreaking havoc with their sensors and minds.

Calm and composed Tiberius walks over to stand at the back of one of the Ashes, pulling out his Tigris Prime, he places it up behind one of the Ashes back, aiming to blow a hole through both of them, without damaging their minds, pressing the trigger.

1 hour ago, Ser_zeliek said:

Calm and composed Tiberius walks over to stand at the back of one of the Ashes, pulling out his Tigris Prime, he places it up behind one of the Ashes back, aiming to blow a hole through both of them, without damaging their minds, pressing the trigger.

You are unable to get behind the Ashes as they teleport around the room while fighting.

1 hour ago, Rakawan said:

You are unable to get behind the Ashes as they teleport around the room while fighting.

Sighs Audible, watching them fight, assesing the damage they do to one another, pulling out the silva from his belt after reattaching the shotgun to his back, he would be prepared for the aftermatch, he attempts to let his communications system see if he could connect to anyone in the area

Sighs Audible, watching them fight, assesing the damage they do to one another, pulling out the silva from his belt after reattaching the shotgun to his back, he would be prepared for the aftermatch, he attempts to let his communications system see if he could connect to anyone in the area

The comms are jammed.

One of the Ashes cuts down the other and turns to you. Given the lack of an opening teleport it seems he is losing energy. Your own energy reserves are depleted, likely part of the security system of the tower.

On 5/13/2017 at 4:03 AM, -Platinum- said:

*Zaeed nods* "You could say that I still have in mind to get even more augmented, but maybe that can wait for a little.."

*D.I.S.C pops up* "Orion, We do not -need- more, You have enough" *He opens a display, showing 3 main Augments* "The Nexus Central Processor, is what houses me and is the main symbiotic relationship we share, he can control my life, just as much as I can do to his" *He says, with quite some pride*   

"Duel Retinal Prosthesis" *Zaeed, replies, as he takes his shades of, revealing a cyan-colored cybernetic eyes, each Iris changes zoom, before returning to normal state* "And then I have a shield-gate, but implanted into me, so if someone would say, try to shoot me or slap me, right now, my shield will cover it"

*D.I.S.C finally resounds*  "Implant rejection is our main H.U.B and the Implant near his front-lobe, "The Schism Codex" but I can also detect a genetic defect there as well"

The crewman rolls up his sleeves.

"One can always use more." He says. 

His limbs are full of implants, medical and defensive. His eyes adjust the zoom, switching to x-ray. Examining him more closely you can see that he is heavily augmented.

"Now we just have to located this HUB." He says. "Scanning."

14 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

The comms are jammed.

One of the Ashes cuts down the other and turns to you. Given the lack of an opening teleport it seems he is losing energy. Your own energy reserves are depleted, likely part of the security system of the tower.

Igniting the Silva and Aegis he stares firmly at the ash "You have two options, Capture or death" he points the silva blade at the Ash "Now choose" he charges forward with heavy steps, thumping against the floor

Igniting the Silva and Aegis he stares firmly at the ash "You have two options, Capture or death" he points the silva blade at the Ash "Now choose" he charges forward with heavy steps, thumping against the floor

"I choose death." The Ash says, reversing his blade and aiming it at his own stomach.

11 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"I choose death." The Ash says, reversing his blade and aiming it at his own stomach.

Tibirius slows down and walks over, letting the ash stap himself, attempting to grap the Ash´s head, and lift him up, knowing a stap to the stomache would take him to kill it, he would try and slam the ash down on the ground, and twists his arms to his back, pull out the knife as he puts his heavy knee on the arms, and begins to renew the Ash Frame, to capture it completly, leaning his head down if succesfull to speak softly to the Ash frame "Your mind will tell us all we must know"

Tibirius slows down and walks over, letting the ash stap himself, attempting to grap the Ash´s head, and lift him up, knowing a stap to the stomache would take him to kill it, he would try and slam the ash down on the ground, and twists his arms to his back, pull out the knife as he puts his heavy knee on the arms, and begins to renew the Ash Frame, to capture it completly, leaning his head down if succesfull to speak softly to the Ash frame "Your mind will tell us all we must know"

The Renewal heals the wound just as two guards and two Frosts burst through the door weapons drawn.

"Reliquary Guard." They shout. "Hands in the air!"

9 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

The Renewal heals the wound just as two guards and two Frosts burst through the door weapons drawn.

"Reliquary Guard." They shout. "Hands in the air!"

Looks over to the guard, and lowers his visor "Took you long enough, as you can see my hands are otherwise occupied, i was assaulted by these, this one is alive, the other is not, i recommend you check this ones memory banks" he would wait for the guards to take over the prisoner

Looks over to the guard, and lowers his visor "Took you long enough, as you can see my hands are otherwise occupied, i was assaulted by these, this one is alive, the other is not, i recommend you check this ones memory banks" he would wait for the guards to take over the prisoner

Another frost walks through the door, there is a gash in his armor that is bleeding heavily, but he walks as if he is unaware of it. The others salute as he enters.

"Master Ryoko." They say. "We have apprehended one of the Assasins."

Ryoko turns to look at you.

"I suspect I have you to thank for that." He says. "Well this is a good ending to a bad occurence."

1 hour ago, Rakawan said:

The crewman rolls up his sleeves.

"One can always use more." He says. 

His limbs are full of implants, medical and defensive. His eyes adjust the zoom, switching to x-ray. Examining him more closely you can see that he is heavily augmented.

"Now we just have to located this HUB." He says. "Scanning."

<The scans show, that the HUB is located near the centre of his cortex, but it seems to have connections and implants, all over the brain, reaching to even the deepest part, to the stem and all around the lobes> "Allowing Medical Staff, bypass firewall, if you have any questions, please feel free to ask me" *D.I.S.C says*

20 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Another frost walks through the door, there is a gash in his armor that is bleeding heavily, but he walks as if he is unaware of it. The others salute as he enters.

"Master Ryoko." They say. "We have apprehended one of the Assasins."

Ryoko turns to look at you.

"I suspect I have you to thank for that." He says. "Well this is a good ending to a bad occurence."

Looks up as the last frost enters "Ah so your are the man i needed to find, and do explain your statement" he keeps holding down the Ash with his weight "Oh and you have a little something" he motions with his head to the gash