Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Radiant Secrets (Semi-Open IC RP)

Rakawan

1 hour ago, Ser_zeliek said:

Looks up as the last frost enters "Ah so your are the man i needed to find, and do explain your statement" he keeps holding down the Ash with his weight "Oh and you have a little something" he motions with his head to the gash

Ryoko sighs and looks down at the wound.

"So everyone keeps telling me." He says. "One moment."

He presses his hand to the wound and ice covers it, sealing the wound.

"Someone wanted me dead." He said. "Enough to send five Assasins after me. These two were likely meant to ensure no one interfered."

The guards take the Ash into custody, deactivating his warframe.

1 hour ago, -Platinum- said:

<The scans show, that the HUB is located near the centre of his cortex, but it seems to have connections and implants, all over the brain, reaching to even the deepest part, to the stem and all around the lobes> "Allowing Medical Staff, bypass firewall, if you have any questions, please feel free to ask me" *D.I.S.C says*

The crewman hands you a vial.

"Drink this." He says. "It will help bond the implants to your natural systems and prevent or reduce symptoms of rejection."

Just now, Rakawan said:

The crewman hands you a vial.

"Drink this." He says. "It will help bond the implants to your natural systems and prevent or reduce symptoms of rejection."

*Zaeed takes it, opening it, then drinks it down* "Huh...not as nasty as I thought..thanks.." 

*Zaeed takes it, opening it, then drinks it down* "Huh...not as nasty as I thought..thanks.." 

The nanites inside work their way to the location of the imprints, shielding the augments from the immune system, reducing the rejection.

"Now I need to ask you a few questions." He says. "Have you had any recent and stressful experiences?"

1 minute ago, Rakawan said:

The nanites inside work their way to the location of the imprints, shielding the augments from the immune system, reducing the rejection.

"Now I need to ask you a few questions." He says. "Have you had any recent and stressful experiences?"

*Both Zaeed and DI.S.C sigh*  "Yes, a lot..."

*Both Zaeed and DI.S.C sigh*  "Yes, a lot..."

"On a scale of 1 to 10 please list and rank them." He says. "And identify whether the stress was mental, emotional, or physical."

12 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Ryoko sighs and looks down at the wound.

"So everyone keeps telling me." He says. "One moment."

He presses his hand to the wound and ice covers it, sealing the wound.

"Someone wanted me dead." He said. "Enough to send five Assasins after me. These two were likely meant to ensure no one interfered."

The guards take the Ash into custody, deactivating his warframe.

Lets them take custody of the Ash and stands up sheathing his weapons, and crossing his arms "My name is Tibirius, i am here to aid the Lua Project"

2 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"On a scale of 1 to 10 please list and rank them." He says. "And identify whether the stress was mental, emotional, or physical."

*He looks to the doc, then to fel* "10, I; ll say, for sure and well..Mental and mostly Emotional, and been getting physical pain around my chest and head, yeah..."  

Lets them take custody of the Ash and stands up sheathing his weapons, and crossing his arms "My name is Tibirius, i am here to aid the Lua Project"

"Then you arrived just in time." Ryoko says. "There is an artifact I am after, something related to a relic we found here. Do you think you could retrieve it for me?"

*He looks to the doc, then to fel* "10, I; ll say, for sure and well..Mental and mostly Emotional, and been getting physical pain around my chest and head, yeah..."  

"And what would be the cause of that mental stress?" The Crewman asks.

24 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"Then you arrived just in time." Ryoko says. "There is an artifact I am after, something related to a relic we found here. Do you think you could retrieve it for me?"

As if by reflex he places his hands behind his back "I dont see it being an issue, what kind of artifact are we chasing here"

22 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"And what would be the cause of that mental stress?" The Crewman asks.

"A few people, an old friend of mine and..another person, and well..what happened at the Kuva base..got to me too a lot, and then hearing that.Orokin Voice..." *He says*

2 hours ago, Ser_zeliek said:

As if by reflex he places his hands behind his back "I dont see it being an issue, what kind of artifact are we chasing here"

"Explaining that will require some time." He says. "It would be faster if I showed you."

8 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"Explaining that will require some time." He says. "It would be faster if I showed you."

Tibirius looked down a moment before he gave him a nod "Very well, show me" he prepared to follow him

Tibirius looked down a moment before he gave him a nod "Very well, show me" he prepared to follow him

He leads you through what appears to be a fully functional tower to a secured room. Inside is a pyramid like obelisk with a faceted orb on top. The object radiates void energy, yet seems unfinished.

"This is a void rift generator." Ryoko says. "It is capable of creating void rifts upon activated. But it has another function. It could, in theory, bridge two rifts, allow instant travel to any active rift."

He gestures to it.

"But as you can see, it is unfinished." He says. "It needs power cells, some form of navigation system, and safeguards. Some of these already exist, some I will have to fabricate. I had hoped to make this a hobby, but recent events have made its completed a priority."

5 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

He leads you through what appears to be a fully functional tower to a secured room. Inside is a pyramid like obelisk with a faceted orb on top. The object radiates void energy, yet seems unfinished.

"This is a void rift generator." Ryoko says. "It is capable of creating void rifts upon activated. But it has another function. It could, in theory, bridge two rifts, allow instant travel to any active rift."

He gestures to it.

"But as you can see, it is unfinished." He says. "It needs power cells, some form of navigation system, and safeguards. Some of these already exist, some I will have to fabricate. I had hoped to make this a hobby, but recent events have made its completed a priority."

He would follow through the tower, taking mental notes along the way of its functionality, as they reach the room, he walks over to the void rift generator, closely inspecting it "This looks Orikin, certainly some parts will be on Lua, if not the plans to create it, if you can lock into the frequency of the already functional parts, i imagine a planet wide scan should reveal any functioning parts, or data storages with the remaining blueprints" he looks up at the man, standing up straight once more 

3 hours ago, Ser_zeliek said:

He would follow through the tower, taking mental notes along the way of its functionality, as they reach the room, he walks over to the void rift generator, closely inspecting it "This looks Orikin, certainly some parts will be on Lua, if not the plans to create it, if you can lock into the frequency of the already functional parts, i imagine a planet wide scan should reveal any functioning parts, or data storages with the remaining blueprints" he looks up at the man, standing up straight once more 

"A good guess." He says. "Were it from Lua. It was actually recovered from Mercury. I already have the location of the first set of components. However with the attacks most of my staff is locked down here. My clan is currently... otherwise occupied. This machine will take you to the coordinates. You retrieve that component, and I'll be able to make the trip two-way and call you back."

5 hours ago, -Platinum- said:

"A few people, an old friend of mine and..another person, and well..what happened at the Kuva base..got to me too a lot, and then hearing that.Orokin Voice..." *He says*

"Did it bring back bad memories?" He asks. "Visions? Voices? Anything a bit too vivid to be real?"

6 hours ago, Rakawan said:

"A good guess." He says. "Were it from Lua. It was actually recovered from Mercury. I already have the location of the first set of components. However with the attacks most of my staff is locked down here. My clan is currently... otherwise occupied. This machine will take you to the coordinates. You retrieve that component, and I'll be able to make the trip two-way and call you back."

Tibirius listens intently, he looks mildly surprised hearing it recovered from mercury "Very well, i trust by any means nessesary?, and start up the device, and let me get going right away, the rest of my items are aboard my vessel, i will leave it to your people to move them to my quarters, they are marked with travel beacons" he would get ready to go through what the device would provide as transportation

8 hours ago, Rakawan said:

"Did it bring back bad memories?" He asks. "Visions? Voices? Anything a bit too vivid to be real?"

*He Nods* "Bad memories for sure, Vision/voices here and there, but vivid, I'm not quite sure, I was out for a few days, in a Coma, so I did see the past, while in that Cona, so does that count?"

*D.I.S.C seems to be logging down the talk they both are haveing* "I was Offline at the time when Orion's mind was inaccessible, However, once he was awake, I did find the high-levels, to zones that I was forced to shut down in his mind, to prevent damage, I can recall the memories it brought up" *D.I.S.C says*

*Looks to D.I.S.C* "You sure, gave the docs a scare, first time you showed up"

6 hours ago, Ser_zeliek said:

Tibirius listens intently, he looks mildly surprised hearing it recovered from mercury "Very well, i trust by any means nessesary?, and start up the device, and let me get going right away, the rest of my items are aboard my vessel, i will leave it to your people to move them to my quarters, they are marked with travel beacons" he would get ready to go through what the device would provide as transportation

"And one more thing." Ryoko says. "Keep this between us. I do not want word of this device becoming public knowledge, not yet."

He steps back and activates the device. The a bubble expands around you and you suddenly find yourself in an Orokin towers, surrounded by corrupted.

On 5/14/2017 at 0:57 AM, (PS4)DeathSlinger09 said:

"Enrique put 25k back in"

"Alright Troy, do you know what you were putting the virus into. Oh and by the way if you dont answer you wont get the other 25k, just so you know"

((The last four words are said a in a bit of a sarcastic happy tone))

"Virus?" He asks. "It wasn't a virus. They wanted me to upload a protocol to some strange glowing crystal."

1 hour ago, Rakawan said:

"And one more thing." Ryoko says. "Keep this between us. I do not want word of this device becoming public knowledge, not yet."

He steps back and activates the device. The a bubble expands around you and you suddenly find yourself in an Orokin towers, surrounded by corrupted.

Tibirius finds himself surrounded by enemies how lovely he thinks to himself, he pulls out the tigris prime, and begins to run after lowering his visor, shooting his way forward "Cephelon, pinpoint location of the part, and tell me where i am, and give me a status reports of energy levels"

2 hours ago, Ser_zeliek said:

Tibirius finds himself surrounded by enemies how lovely he thinks to himself, he pulls out the tigris prime, and begins to run after lowering his visor, shooting his way forward "Cephelon, pinpoint location of the part, and tell me where i am, and give me a status reports of energy levels"

A waypoint appears on your HUD. 

More corrupted swarm at you, mostly butchers with a few lancers. A Corrupted Bombard appears, firing a salvo of rockets at you.

12 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

A waypoint appears on your HUD. 

More corrupted swarm at you, mostly butchers with a few lancers. A Corrupted Bombard appears, firing a salvo of rockets at you.

Begins moving towards the waypoint, as the bombard appears he switches to his aegis and silva, slamming his fist into the ground to make a blanket of hollowed ground towards the bombard, charging at him, if he becomes radiated he would pass the bombard, if not he would attack