Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Radiant Secrets (Semi-Open IC RP)

Rakawan

1 hour ago, Ser_zeliek said:

Begins moving towards the waypoint, as the bombard appears he switches to his aegis and silva, slamming his fist into the ground to make a blanket of hollowed ground towards the bombard, charging at him, if he becomes radiated he would pass the bombard, if not he would attack

The bombard resists the proc and a Nullifier appears, shielding the assembled troops from void abilities as they move forward.

2 hours ago, Rakawan said:

The bombard resists the proc and a Nullifier appears, shielding the assembled troops from void abilities as they move forward.

Tibirius scoffs, as he attempts to shield bash the bombard, and use force to knock it down, if succesfull he would stap his blade into its neck, twisting it for a kill, before taking out the tigris charging for the Nullifier, transfering power from his power core to shields

1 hour ago, (PS4)DeathSlinger09 said:

"Sam, Enrique you getting this?"

"Do you know what the protocol was to do, Troy?"

Enrique nods.

"It was something to do with security systems." He says. "They wanted to cloak whatever was in the crystal. They mentioned three names. Orcus, Kronia, and Larunda. Beyond that I don't know anything."

Tibirius scoffs, as he attempts to shield bash the bombard, and use force to knock it down, if succesfull he would stap his blade into its neck, twisting it for a kill, before taking out the tigris charging for the Nullifier, transfering power from his power core to shields

As you finish off the Bombard the other corrupted move in, Butchers slicing at you with cleavers, while the Nullifier dodges behind a pillar, the bubble absorbing the shots.

9 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Enrique nods.

"It was something to do with security systems." He says. "They wanted to cloak whatever was in the crystal. They mentioned three names. Orcus, Kronia, and Larunda. Beyond that I don't know anything."

"You can have your 25k back"

"You hear that Enrique?"

10 hours ago, -Platinum- said:

*He Nods* "Bad memories for sure, Vision/voices here and there, but vivid, I'm not quite sure, I was out for a few days, in a Coma, so I did see the past, while in that Cona, so does that count?"

*D.I.S.C seems to be logging down the talk they both are haveing* "I was Offline at the time when Orion's mind was inaccessible, However, once he was awake, I did find the high-levels, to zones that I was forced to shut down in his mind, to prevent damage, I can recall the memories it brought up" *D.I.S.C says*

*Looks to D.I.S.C* "You sure, gave the docs a scare, first time you showed up"

The data you pulled is finally decrypted. It seems to be plans for a coordinate cyber attack on the relays.

Just now, Rakawan said:

The data you pulled is finally decrypted. It seems to be plans for a coordinate cyber attack on the relays.

"Data Gained: Hostile forces have plans to coordinate a cyber attack on the relays. forwarding data to Ryoko, Feclaicily, Holly, Scanning for Relays, that are likely targets" *D.I.S.C says*  

1 hour ago, -Platinum- said:

"Data Gained: Hostile forces have plans to coordinate a cyber attack on the relays. forwarding data to Ryoko, Feclaicily, Holly, Scanning for Relays, that are likely targets" *D.I.S.C says*  

The attack seems targeted at all three relays.

Ryoko is unavailable, and listed as already in conference. 

2 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

The attack seems targeted at all three relays.

Ryoko is unavailable, and listed as already in conference. 

"Ryoko is unavailable, the attack seems to be on all three relays: Felicity what are our next steps?" *he turns, to ask*

Edited by -Platinum-

14 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

As you finish off the Bombard the other corrupted move in, Butchers slicing at you with cleavers, while the Nullifier dodges behind a pillar, the bubble absorbing the shots.

As the cleavers hits his thick armor plates, and the shields humms softly taking the brunt of the force, they would need bigger weapons to penetrate his defenses on their first hits, he rises up to empty the shots in his tigris in the cleavers, before charging towards the pillar, reloading the tigris on his way, he would attempt to ram straight into the bubble, and lift the tigris to the nullifiers head, to pull the trigger

As the cleavers hits his thick armor plates, and the shields humms softly taking the brunt of the force, they would need bigger weapons to penetrate his defenses on their first hits, he rises up to empty the shots in his tigris in the cleavers, before charging towards the pillar, reloading the tigris on his way, he would attempt to ram straight into the bubble, and lift the tigris to the nullifiers head, to pull the trigger

A blast knocks you back as an corrupted eximus Tech steps from behind the pillar.

"Ryoko is unavailable, the attack seems to be on all three relays: Felicity what are our next steps?" *he turns, to ask*

"Distribute this info the the relay staff as soon as possible." She says. 

1 hour ago, (PS4)DeathSlinger09 said:

"Exactly, and give Troy his platinum. Search data for everything we have on those relays"

"Troy, did you manage to finish the protocol?"

"I don't know." He said. "There were only a few lines left, when I got taken. But they didn't seem like they needed me. Towards the end they dropped the guard, like I didn't matter anymore."

"Understood: Logging and finding a link to relay" *He scans nearby systems, to send the massage quickly* 

Void waves roll through the tower and the signal cuts out. Apparently the tower is being jammed.

1 hour ago, Rakawan said:

A blast knocks you back as an corrupted eximus Tech steps from behind the pillar.

"Cephelon, have you gained my position, i need air support" Tibirius looks around, and decides to make a sprint for the waypoint, getting out of the line of fire would let him recharge shields, and set up a plan

"Cephelon, have you gained my position, i need air support" Tibirius looks around, and decides to make a sprint for the waypoint, getting out of the line of fire would let him recharge shields, and set up a plan

"Location heavily fortified." C.A.L.C says. "Unable to provide air support at this time. Working to circumvent security."

The path leads you to a large generator room.

"Under normal circumstance this unit would recommend avoiding these systems." C.A.L.C says. "But under this circumstance disabling the power systems could aid you."

7 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"Location heavily fortified." C.A.L.C says. "Unable to provide air support at this time. Working to circumvent security."

The path leads you to a large generator room.

"Under normal circumstance this unit would recommend avoiding these systems." C.A.L.C says. "But under this circumstance disabling the power systems could aid you."

"Very well Cephelon" Tibirius would look for a simple way to turn off the power systems, if there was one he would ask the cephelon for instructions

"Very well Cephelon" Tibirius would look for a simple way to turn off the power systems, if there was one he would ask the cephelon for instructions

((Use present tense, not future tense. Looks, not would look.))

There is a console panel but it is likely heavily encrypted. However the generators do not appear to have any armor plating.