Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Radiant Secrets (Semi-Open IC RP)

Rakawan

Just now, Rakawan said:

((Use present tense, not future tense. Looks, not would look.))

There is a console panel but it is likely heavily encrypted. However the generators do not appear to have any armor plating.

"Cephelon how large will the damage be if i destroy the generators?" He waits for the Cephelon before doing anything

19 hours ago, Ser_zeliek said:

"Cephelon how large will the damage be if i destroy the generators?" He waits for the Cephelon before doing anything

"An overload would likely destroy this facility." The Cephalon says. "However if you destroy these."

A waypoint highlights the energy pillars.

"That would cause a breakdown, and drop power to desired levels." C.A.L.C says.

"An overload would likely destroy this facility." The Cephalon says. "However if you destroy these."

A waypoint highlights the energy pillars.

"That would cause a breakdown, and drop power to desired levels." C.A.L.C says.

"Gratitude Cephelon" Tibirius pulls out his Tigris prime and fires a salvo to each energy pillar

Edited by Ser_zeliek

3 hours ago, Ser_zeliek said:

"Gratitude Cephelon" Tibirius pulls out his Tigris prime and fires a salvo to each energy pillar

There is a blinding flash of light and the power system goes into emergency mode.

"You are clear to proceed." C.A.L.C says.

1 minute ago, Rakawan said:

There is a blinding flash of light and the power system goes into emergency mode.

"You are clear to proceed." C.A.L.C says.

He nods to himself, and heads back to the hallway, he looks to see if the cost is clear before moving towards the waypoint

1 hour ago, Ser_zeliek said:

He nods to himself, and heads back to the hallway, he looks to see if the cost is clear before moving towards the waypoint

There are still corrupted milling about in the hallway, walking in strangely ordered patrols.

2 hours ago, -Platinum- said:

(( reposting, unsure if I missed anything))

"Tower systems indicate the fleet has engaged enemy ships outside tower perimeter." Felicity says. "Defenses activated. Troops on standby."

3 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"Tower systems indicate the fleet has engaged enemy ships outside tower perimeter." Felicity says. "Defenses activated. Troops on standby."

*Zaeed looks over*  "Am I well enough to fight?...I could call a friend, but she's...uh.....a little..lets just say "Speical" in her own way"

6 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

There are still corrupted milling about in the hallway, walking in strangely ordered patrols.

He already knew sneaking wasnt an option in his heavy frame, he checks his ammo before pulling out the silva and aegis, setting his power core into charging the shields and the aegis, and he begins to run for the waypoint, Aegis up planning to ram his way through any corrupted

1 hour ago, -Platinum- said:

*Zaeed looks over*  "Am I well enough to fight?...I could call a friend, but she's...uh.....a little..lets just say "Speical" in her own way"

"To fight, certainly." The crewman says. "To survive said fight... not likely."

"I'll be fine, nothing to lose anyways right?" *Chuckles nervously, as he gets up he goes to head to the armory*  

The tower shakes as the shields absorb a blast.

Personnel are running to safe zones, while troops muster.

Just now, Rakawan said:

The tower shakes as the shields absorb a blast.

Personnel are running to safe zones, while troops muster.

*Zaeed looks around, he heads to the armoury* "Helmet, off, let's hope rubble don't come crashing down" *He sighs, grabs a cigar, from his pocket and lights it, before popping it in his mouth* "So who am I assigning to?"

*D.I.S.C pops up* "Profiles ready"

2 hours ago, Ser_zeliek said:

He already knew sneaking wasnt an option in his heavy frame, he checks his ammo before pulling out the silva and aegis, setting his power core into charging the shields and the aegis, and he begins to run for the waypoint, Aegis up planning to ram his way through any corrupted

After ramming your way through a particularly large group of corrupted you find yourself inside a large chamber. 

"What is it?" A voice asks. 

A Valkyr stands by a very familiar Grineer.

"It is an abomination." Vor says. "Tenno devilry to twist the void to their own ends. You should destroy it."

"The council will decide what is done with this." The Tenno says. "For now it will remain in your care."

"It is an abomination!" Vor snaps. "I will not have it in my tower."

"Your Tower?" The Valkyr laughs. "You serve at the pleasure of the Council. And for the time being the Council wishes it to remain here."

The device in question is a linked row of egg shaped cells. From what you can recall of the images you were shown this seems to be a power system.

2 hours ago, -Platinum- said:

*Zaeed looks around, he heads to the armoury* "Helmet, off, let's hope rubble don't come crashing down" *He sighs, grabs a cigar, from his pocket and lights it, before popping it in his mouth* "So who am I assigning to?"

*D.I.S.C pops up* "Profiles ready"

"You are assigned to the med bay until you are deemed well enough." Felicity says. "You may not care about losing your life, but I do. I will not let a friend throw their life away without need."

6 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"You are assigned to the med bay until you are deemed well enough." Felicity says. "You may not care about losing your life, but I do. I will not let a friend throw their life away without need."

*He goes to open his mouth, but then just sighs* "Right away Felicity" *He turns to find the med-bay*

*D.I.S.C pops up near Felicity* "puzzling, Zaeed seems to listen to you a lot more then, he does to others, However: Do you trust that he will keep his word?. I can prevent Zaeed's profiles from loading, so he can not do much, without me"

18 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

After ramming your way through a particularly large group of corrupted you find yourself inside a large chamber. 

"What is it?" A voice asks. 

A Valkyr stands by a very familiar Grineer.

"It is an abomination." Vor says. "Tenno devilry to twist the void to their own ends. You should destroy it."

"The council will decide what is done with this." The Tenno says. "For now it will remain in your care."

"It is an abomination!" Vor snaps. "I will not have it in my tower."

"Your Tower?" The Valkyr laughs. "You serve at the pleasure of the Council. And for the time being the Council wishes it to remain here."

The device in question is a linked row of egg shaped cells. From what you can recall of the images you were shown this seems to be a power system.

If a door is present Tibirius will shut it and destroy the panel to reopen it, turning on his communications device "Cephelon Broadcast all channels" he raises his voice "Vor and the council i find highly unlikely" he begins to walk towards the two, holding his Silva and Aegis tightly "As for your little thing i will be taking it with me, i am afraid we are in need of it"

If a door is present Tibirius will shut it and destroy the panel to reopen it, turning on his communications device "Cephelon Broadcast all channels" he raises his voice "Vor and the council i find highly unlikely" he begins to walk towards the two, holding his Silva and Aegis tightly "As for your little thing i will be taking it with me, i am afraid we are in need of it"

Vor steps in front of the Valkyr, shielding her as she shifts into Hysteria. He rips the void key from his chest and fires a beam at you.

"Foolish traitor." The Valkyr, hisses, using ripline to gain altitude for a slam attack. "The Seven will not be denied!"

Vor, armed with a Sicarus and his key. fires blasts at you, trying to keep you off balance.

*He goes to open his mouth, but then just sighs* "Right away Felicity" *He turns to find the med-bay*

*D.I.S.C pops up near Felicity* "puzzling, Zaeed seems to listen to you a lot more then, he does to others, However: Do you trust that he will keep his word?. I can prevent Zaeed's profiles from loading, so he can not do much, without me"

"We are friends." She says. "And there are certain perks to my heritage that command loyalty, willing or no. He is no use to me in his current state, but you are. My husband has sent someone on an errand, someone who need guidance. C.A.L.C is currently helping them but he is needed here. Could you take over while the doctor helps Zaeed?"

5 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Vor steps in front of the Valkyr, shielding her as she shifts into Hysteria. He rips the void key from his chest and fires a beam at you.

"Foolish traitor." The Valkyr, hisses, using ripline to gain altitude for a slam attack. "The Seven will not be denied!"

Vor, armed with a Sicarus and his key. fires blasts at you, trying to keep you off balance.

As Vor lifts his void key, he blocks the ray with his shield, the heavy frame holding him in place "Traitor? Yet you work with Vor? Do not make me laugh Tenno, if you work on council orders prove it instead of attacking" As he watches valkyria in the air, he sticks the blade in the ground, and lifts his hand, pulling it downwards for a reckoning "A tenno with no honor is a true traitor Valkyria"

As Vor lifts his void key, he blocks the ray with his shield, the heavy frame holding him in place "Traitor? Yet you work with Vor? Do not make me laugh Tenno, if you work on council orders prove it instead of attacking" As he watches valkyria in the air, he sticks the blade in the ground, and lifts his hand, pulling it downwards for a reckoning "A tenno with no honor is a true traitor Valkyria"

The ray tears through the shield, heaving damaging your own shields. Vor fires, depleting your shields with his pistol.

"The Seven are the true heirs of the Void." Vor says. "Your opposition proves you a traitor."

The Valkyr lands gracefully on her feet, her Hysteria dispelling the radiation in seconds.

"Where was honor when your kind murdered the Orokin?" She demands, unleashing a wave of stunning force and lashing out with her claws. "Where was your honor when you turned on your masters like a rabid dog?"

Edited by Rakawan

25 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"We are friends." She says. "And there are certain perks to my heritage that command loyalty, willing or no. He is no use to me in his current state, but you are. My husband has sent someone on an errand, someone who need guidance. C.A.L.C is currently helping them but he is needed here. Could you take over while the doctor helps Zaeed?"

"Yes, I'll be more useful elsewhere, while Zaeed is recovering, However: He is connected to me, symbiotically. In order for my skills to be useful. I will need to do a temporally uplink to someone, I do not know who will trust me to do a symbolic link. I have one person in mind, but she is a bit troubling" *D.I.S.C says*

Edited by -Platinum-

"Yes, I'll be more useful elsewhere, while Zaeed is recovering, However: He is connected to me, symbiotically. In order for my skills to be useful. I will need to do a temporally uplink to someone, I do not know who will trust me to do a symbolic link. I have one person in mind, but she is a bit troubling" *D.I.S.C says*

"C.A.L.C and O.D.I.N can handle that." Felicity says. "We were already planning to send someone to assist him. You can upload to her."

Edited by Rakawan

23 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

The ray tears through the shield, heaving damaging your own shields. Vor fires, depleting your shields with his pistol.

"The Seven are the true heirs of the Void." Vor says. "Your opposition proves you a traitor."

The Valkyr lands gracefully on her feet, her Hysteria dispelling the radiation in seconds.

"Where was honor when your kind murdered the Orokin?" She demands, unleashing a wave of stunning force and lashing out with her claws. "Where was your honor when you turned on your masters like a rabid dog?"

his shields depeleted he roars out slamming his fist into the ground, creating a field towards vor, knowing all to well with a shattered shield his defense against the raging valkyria would be slim, he would have to rely on the heavy plating of his frame, and that the radiation would help against vor, however the ground had a secondary effect as the wave came towards him, he did not become stunned, immune to it, he rips the tigris prime from his back, using his arm with the heavy plating to take the worst of valkyrias attacks, his armor fracturing from the heavy damage "You cannot betray those whom you never trusted, The Orokin took everything from us!" he empties the tigris towards the valkyrias stomache region "Look at you, and speak no more of rapid dogs and traitors"