Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Volt Melee Speed Build Advice Wanted

Furiyen

Question

Just returned to the game after a decent break. I played Frost relentlessly before, and on return I've got a brand new Volt Prime I want to play to death.

I remember really enjoying my time on my basic Volt, and after the weekend of playing around with several builds and finding out the changes to Volt have finally landed, I'm looking for advice on putting together a super-speed Melee Build. I honestly cant say just how satisfying it is tearing through packs of enemies with my Nikana Prime on him, but since I've kinda gone for a balanced all-round build to get used to all his powers once again, I wanted advice on how to put together the kind of 'end game' Melee Superhero build

Some pointers:

• Volt Prime
  • Speeeeeeeeeeeeeed
  • Nikana Prime preferred, but could be talked into something else if 
  • Guns to Suit - prolly gonna like a Vayakor Hek
  • Any Mod goes, that's currently available
  • Any Focus necessary - Willing to grind it out if necessary, but only have Energy Regen in Zenurik unlocked and about 45K in Naramon ready to unlock it
  • I almost have the necessary faction favour for Volt-specific mods too.

Suggest away!

3 answers to this question

Volt is My main and absolute favorite frame in game.

1: Power Strength + Power Duration.  = Melee build

Warframe builds are pretty basic if you need a screenshot let me know basically all strength mods and all duration mods plus "Shocking Speed " Syndicate mod

I like shields over health in most cases."I am in the minority with that" So I go with redirection.

* Focus school for melee for me is going to be Naramon. Work up the tree to invisibility rank 1 and crit chance 1st

You only really need rank 1 invisibility to start with the cleaver almost every hit will crit  so you will stay invisible most of the time. after you max out crit chance get the affiinity boost from killing enemies it will help pop your syndicate procs more often.

My absolute Favorite melee weapon for volt is the Dual Prisma Cleavers ..They will need a couple forma to get Body Count, Blood rush, {Justice Blades} and buzz kill in them but well worth it.They are fast the syndicate proc from justice blades helps and pops a lot in the Naramon tree.

If you can afford the Arcane Storm Helmet get it.They are kinda hard to find now but they help a lot

Volt has 2 more builds Maybe I will make a post and go into detail later.

Have fun

I would definitely consider the Shocking Speed augment for a Melee Speed build.

It gives you a bit more damage to work off of, but more importantly the guaranteed Electric proc on stuff that you are walking into is going to both make hitting it easier as well as increasing your survivability due to your targets not hitting you back.

Edited by Haif