The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

S> Mag, Ember, Frost, Volt, Paris,, Soma Prime ETC

Totterson

Check info after this list to see my conditions if you find yourself interested in my wares.

All items in this list are prime unless explicitly stated otherwise, naturally.

Loki: 250p (sold out)

Ash: 90p (2 in stock!)

Mag: 200p (1 in stock!)

Volt: 120p (4 in stock!)

Nyx: 200p (1 in stock!)

Valkyr: 150p (1 in stock!)

Ember: 800p (1 in stock!) 

Frost: 500p (1 in stock!)

Saryn: 90p (1 in stock!)

Paris: 30p (4 in stock!)

Soma: 200p (1 in stock!)

Hikou: 80p (1 in stock!)

Wyrm: 200p (sold out)

Currently interested in for trades (most interested to least interested): Banshee Prime (200p value), Euphona Prime (150p value), Helios Prime (120p value), Rhino Prime Neuroptics (150p value), Rhino Prime Blueprint (200p value), Nova Prime Chassis (90p value), Aklex Link (50p value)

I will accept trades both to cut the price on any item in my existing stock, or to trade for something of equivalent value in my stock. I am NOT directly buying these items. After using a trade item to cut the price, I expect you to pay the difference in plat, or add additional trade items from this list.

Not selling as parts, only as a whole set. Shoot me a PM and I'll hook you up if you can match my requested price. Note that you'll reach me quicker and easier if I'm online ingame. Forum replies and direct messages are checked less frequently, but still checked on a daily basis. Bumps are appreciated. Trades are considered, but strictly for only what I'm looking for, unless the value of your trade happens to exceed the value I place on a set. Have a nice day!

Shop still open as of 3/12/2017.

Edited by Totterson
Update. Shop still open.