Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Graphics: Rated M, Story: PG

MXultra

1 minute ago, Gelkor said:

"It's not a phase, Lotus!"

Idunno, I'm still pretty sure their biggest market is adults with money to spend on things, I don't think the Teeno choice was a conscious decision to attract young players, if they can identify with it, sure, whatever. But if this turns into some stupid love triangle I'm out.

People that have to earn their money instead of having mommy and daddy giving it to them tend to be more frugal with it.

24 minutes ago, (PS4)DesecratedFlame said:

People that have to earn their money instead of having mommy and daddy giving it to them tend to be more frugal with it.

Except for all the 40 year old whales on World of Tanks or Mafia Wars. You don't have to be a child living on mommy and daddy to be bad with money.  You could just have disposable income and not understand how F2P works at all. (EG: Not realizing that you're actually a gambling addict).

Edited by Gelkor

Funny that some people saw the story of having a teen Tenno is trying to cater teen demographics. As if Call of Duty and Halo starred whiny teens. Teens do not want to play as whiny teens. They play as macho marines murdering boat loads of sub-humans while teabagging them and getting pissed when they don't get their instant gratifications.  OOH RAH!

So instead, maybe DE is catering to the weeaboo demographics, the ones playing Final Fantasy and Persona? But then again, this game is missing the love drama with a childhood friend (and the lack of leather belt buckles as clothing). Maybe Stalker's Operator is actually your tsundere childhood friend?

9 minutes ago, GenerationX3 said:

I gave up trying to get good rivens, I just sell my unranked ones for 60-70+ plat. When a good one ends up in my hads via trade someone it happens, but I'm not gonna go out of my way for anything especially since there is a riven nerf coming.

Riven nerf again?

7 minutes ago, Agno3317 said:

Riven nerf again?

I heard that DE was going to nerf the Soma rivens, and put a "limit" to how good they can be. Sounded a lot like what they did to steel fiber, nerf it's stats right out of your inventory. Not sure if they had already done it, but just in case I'm playing it safe.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Edited by GenerationX3

I feel the whole whiny teen thing opens up the story for the operator to grow and mature over time. There are far too many references to being a child - don't call me a child - getting super mad etc during the actual story missions especially with Tenshin.

I feel like we will eventually get trees and stuff for the operator to expand abilities / skills and they will grow in time with it. Wouldn't surprise me at all if a lot of the choices we made during the mission will decide how we are as adults.