Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Design Counsel Missing

Tobestik

I've had a problem seeing the design council too, as in I've never been able to see it. I contacted support recently and they told me some steps but they didn't really do it for me, still no design council.

Same as above, I bought grand master like 3 months ago, but from friday I can't see the design council as my grand master badge.

Have you tried logging out/in again through the "Sing Out" link at the top of this page?

I think I figured out how you get this 'error', if you automatically login (to the forum) through clicking Market's Get Platinum in-game, you get that result.

So to avoid it, make sure you login in through the website. (Also a fix can be refreshing the forum page, after relogin)

I think I figured out how you get this 'error', if you automatically login (to the forum) through clicking Market's Get Platinum in-game, you get that result.

So to avoid it, make sure you login in through the website. (Also a fix can be refreshing the forum page, after relogin)

I think you are exactly right. I think I've fixed it. Can you try again and let me know if it still happens?