The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

WTB Low Flight speed Riven mod

Or other equivalently interesting Riven mods. 

I don't care what weapon, preference towards (as close as possible to) (-)100% flight speed, as well as on weapons that would create a more interesting trail while firing. (For example, a Torid with (-) flight speed isn't as interesting as a supra or Grakata.) 

We can negotiate a price, these are generally quickly cycled rivens as they are not particularly beneficial.  

Keep in mind - flight speed reduces the distance weapon's shot travels if it's shooting in an arc. 

Example how it works on Zarr (and probably applies to all other travel projectiles with an arc):

Spoiler

Whereas for buzlok or supra it would make the shots stop in tracks once you shoot them if the flight speed is -100%.

Edited by --Sokol
4 hours ago, --Sokol said:

Keep in mind - flight speed reduces the distance weapon's shot travels if it's shooting in an arc. 

Example how it works on Zarr (and probably applies to all other travel projectiles with an arc):

Reveal hidden contents

Whereas for buzlok or supra it would make the shots stop in tracks once you shoot them if the flight speed is -100%.

Good to know. Any other fun stats? I know (-) damage can heal enemies with slash procs, any other joke riven mod attributes?

16 minutes ago, UnicodeRedshift said:

Good to know. Any other fun stats? I know (-) damage can heal enemies with slash procs, any other joke riven mod attributes?

Negative flight speed and -100% damage are the only ones I know of. Maybe -100% multishot or -100% status duration, but haven't seen any gifs or videos of it in action.