Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A worry. Rescource farming and the future

arch111

As newer players, it can feel staggering the amount you need. You just have to take it in stride, play the game, have fun and it'll come. Focus on one area at a time and then hit it hard if you really want to. Stack the odds in your favor when you do though. Use nekros / hydroid, get a short resource booster or wait until you get it for login reward - find a rare cache etc. Then hit the resource hard.

For people that have been around awhile and have everything + millions of resources. The new resources, although annoying to get because we already have millions of others to blow, give us something new to focus on I guess. I'm not defending it, but sometimes it's better then 10 new weapons coming out and being able to just get them all immediately. It makes me excited to grind out and get new weapons / frames when they drop.

8 hours ago, ViS4GE said:

Then I really don't know what you are doing when you are online. I'm not even farming for resources, it all comes naturally from playing.

Helping new players, answering questions in Region chat, running the occasional alert when something truly special comes up, assisting people in clearing nodes, and in the case of Oxium/Cryotic, only just barely farming what I need, and then never excavating or oxium farming again because it's really annoying and grindy.

Kuva farming is obscenely droll.  Oh, invincible enemies, yay.  I can change into a pansy to make them vulnerable, and then change back... oh wait, there's 3 of them?  crap, who did I dash through?  Time to start unloading bullets until I find the "vulnerable one".