Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

need help with emblem upload

(PSN)B0XMAN517

Question

I uploaded an emblem a while back before the new site update. I searched for the steps and they're the same as they were when I uploaded. Account management at Warframe.com. The problem is all I have access to is this.

Screenshot_2.png

Shouldn't there be an option there? I didn't have to add an email before, it won't let me anyway. Is that the issue or am I missing something obvious?

Edited by (PS4)B0XMAN517

2 answers to this question

1 hour ago, (PS4)B0XMAN517 said:

I uploaded an emblem a while back before the new site update. I searched for the steps and they're the same as they were when I uploaded. Account management at Warframe.com. The problem is all I have access to is this.

Shouldn't there be an option there? I didn't have to add an email before, it won't let me anyway. Is that the issue or am I missing something obvious?

Yes there should be more options there. This screenshot below is from a PC players perspective, obviously. You need to go talk to support instead of asking in here as it's beyond what any player can do to help you.

https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

O2wtko6.jpg

Judging by how things are filled out, and how they look, it looks like the page isn't loading correctly. It could very well be some restriction set on your account, but I've never seen that happen before. It looks like the rendering on the "add email address" looks a little wonky, so I'd say that the page isn't loading correctly. Have you tried refreshing the page a few times? If that doesn't work, then maybe try another browser. If all else fails, then yes, I would definitely say contact support.