Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

This is team information?

soffsun

Question

WTF !Why is the new players to answer questions as I release team information? Then I kicked it? ?? ?? ??   ————by Google Translate

there is image,I can't found how to updata my image.

I'm just talking about the fall of the Animal Instinct!

7 answers to this question

4 minutes ago, (PS4)Zamoe777 said:

I Guess its about people who do want they want and then just leave you when you ask for help because your on a low level?

oh, i was thinking something along lines: my team information is visible (arsenal) and people kick me out because they didnt like what they seen.
I fail to retype his chat picture into translator to get more insights.
so far, established its Chinesee

Edited by PiotrGracz

Google Translate didn't do so well with that one.

From the picture, I'm getting something about you wishing for an Animal Instinct alert?

I've got a better way than Google to translate Chinese to English, but I'm still not sure I understand correctly (I do not speak Chinese).

I do speak Chinese, yet I still fail to see what you question is. If you're asking why you were kicked, I would say you triggered the kickbot via  some specific character. The message you sent seems pretty standard, no idea what triggered the bot.

For the convenience of people who want to help:

动物本能是噩梦模式出----Animal Instinct comes from Nightmares

不是警报----not alerts

警报才有的是光环mod----aura mods come from alerts

Looks like you were kicked by a bot for using one of the trigger words. Sometimes discussing certain game modes in region chat will get you kicked because they think you're recruiting. It happens.

If you're really concerned, I would recommend reaching out to our Chinese support team and they will be able to explain what happened here. 
https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com/hc/zh-tw