Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lotus announcement voice clips

SilentM

Well, I'd like it if they wouldn't know where I was if they don't see me. Next to impossible, at least in solo, to get behind an enemy once they have spotted you.

Unless you play Loki, but yeah..

If we get better hiding places, alternative routes.. and we wouldn't be so powerful and tough ourself, then stealth would play a much bigger role in this game.

Loki is easy-stealthmode. And it should be impossible, they have spotted you("Ypu're on the sensors now, you've been detected!). I would like, in stealth missions, to have the option to hack a console, once a round, to make the speakers go "Threat neutralised, return to battle-stations."

And yeah, hiding places, because there aren't really any now, just places where they don't look, and alternative routes. Also super stealth mission, where you try and sneak past Grineer fighting Infested without getting detected. And mayhaps, and this only being food for thought, beginning the mission with merely melee weapon, which is weak, since you would lack range. Modifications like HP and Shield should be neglected for stealth as well, you should not need them. Stealth modifications would be needed.

(inb4 slepz)

Edited by Labcat

It is, isn't it. Hopefully, we will get the stealth mecanic working, and stealth mission will be implemented. Not obligatory stealth mission though, since there seems to be people who thoroughly despise stealth missions. But maybe some kind of check-box[i want to do this mission Stealth Mode] where in multiplayer you would be kind of limited, but in single player could do a lot more that the usual checkup. LIKE HACKING MOAs!

it would be great if they made some stealth equipment like something to deactivate the detection

it would be great if they made some stealth equipment like something to deactivate the detection

I would like, in stealth missions, to have the option to hack a console, once a round, to make the speakers go "Threat neutralised, return to battle-stations."

Also super stealth mission, where you try and sneak past Grineer fighting Infested without getting detected.

i always use that to my advantage i let them fight and run to extraction without bieng noticed except for some weak infested like jumbers and stuff

I would like, in stealth missions, to have the option to hack a console, once a round, to make the speakers go "Threat neutralised, return to battle-stations."

i wrote it right after you wrote yours i didn't notice it

but pretty much what i was thinking

i usually leave the big dudes fighting

espicialy when i have low health

Get a stronk weapon that can kill them. Snipetron, Gorgon, Latron, Branton, Hek. Modifications are your friend. At least, we should not differate from the topic at hands, Lotus.

I love it when she helps me.

i usually leave the big dudes fighting

espicialy when i have low health

I wonder how this game would be if one had always low health.

No, wait, I can take my low level warframe to Pluto...

So I already know the answer; it's actually pretty fun. As long as your weapons are about lvl 30.

I suggest trying this out.

Look for an extermination mission so enemies won't be spawning infinitely.

Edit:

At least, we should not differate from the topic at hands, Lotus.

I love it when she helps me.

Sorry about that.. yeah, I like that too. Otherwise it'd be too silent. Edited by Kaiku

I wonder how this game would be if one had always low health.

No, wait, I can take my low level warframe to Pluto...

So I already know the answer; it's actually pretty fun. As long as your weapons are about lvl 30.

I suggest trying this out.

Look for an extermination mission so enemies won't be spawning infinitely.

If you want to level the warframe swiftly, try doing Mars/War. I've noticed that you can, with decent weponary, level the warframe without dying too many times, at level 0. Just beware lazerpewpewdoor.

Sorry about that.. yeah, I like that too. Otherwise it'd be too silent.

We derailed it, didn't we?

Yeah, it would be WAY to silent without her in the game.

I like it when you are attacking a Grineer ship and you've been killing Grineer soldiers for a while and she says "There's a squad incoming. It's the Grineer." No sh*t it's the Grineer. I wonder who else it could be.

If you want to level the warframe swiftly, try doing Mars/War. I've noticed that you can, with decent weponary, level the warframe without dying too many times, at level 0. Just beware lazerpewpewdoor.

No no, I wanted challenge, not xp.

We derailed it, didn't we?

Yeah, it would be WAY to silent without her in the game.

It'd be nice, at least for new players, if she informed about the weaknesses of different enemies. Like frost damage doing more damage to the shields and so on.

Also if you happen to run into a laser barrier, it'd be nice if she told that you have to shoot the camera. But laughs uncontrollably first.

I like it when you are attacking a Grineer ship and you've been killing Grineer soldiers for a while and she says "There's a squad incoming. It's the Grineer." No sh*t it's the Grineer. I wonder who else it could be.

But there can be other factions in some missions.

BTW in these cases the line "Something's wrong.." makes sense.

The "there's a squad coming, it's [faction you're fighting]" announcement is pretty silly no matter how you slice it. Even moreso because it's usually the case that the original enemies stop spawning and thus the invasive forces are the only ones present once you've moved past the last area where the original enemies would spawn.

Basically, Lotus needs to step it up and get her script fixed a little bit. She's generally helpful but it seems ridiculous that she isn't aware that a gigantic enemy space station or spaceship could possibly contain a heavy unit, not to mention that it shouldn't be necessary to tell your space ninjas that the patrols that are incoming belong to the faction you're fighting. I highly doubt an invading group would start patrolling areas of a ship they don't control.

Edited by Zinn